WHITEDEVILS NEW MUSIC VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
westbay giant, all your threads are about frisco homicides, frisco rap and other threads that give you a hard-on because your really just mad that your not really from san francisco so u say WESTBAY, a term that no one uses just so u can feel associated with the city i was born and raised in. At most your 17 years old, so i wont argue with u because i can give u a verbal thrashin that will leave u bruised and i really dont feel like going to jail for beating up a minor. A groupie is someone who rides someones dick, (kinda like ur doing as we speak), so ur the only one on some groupie shit. And in a few more posts, i can guarantee white devil will tear a new asshole in your head and me and gas will be there to laugh at you the whole time because your a failure at life who spends his saturday night making threads about another internet character and its very sad indeed. But im on here to, its saturday night, my excuse? My girl caught me fucking another braud last night in my house, so i think my weekend was exciting enough. Now go back and listen to "the offspring" u pop loving son of a gun.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Ur GAY for taking it there.
Only a FAG would!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
let me break this down to you since youre slow.

1) you created a gay thread.

i didnt take it there..YOU took it there.

YOU singlehandedly thought "pretty fly for a white guy" was a fit for white devil.

sorry homie, a gay person cant call a person gay because hes gay. it dont work like that.

Nov 22, 2005
westbay giant, all your threads are about frisco homicides, frisco rap and other threads that give you a hard-on because your really just mad that your not really from san francisco so u say WESTBAY, a term that no one uses just so u can feel associated with the city i was born and raised in. At most your 17 years old, so i wont argue with u because i can give u a verbal thrashin that will leave u bruised and i really dont feel like going to jail for beating up a minor. A groupie is someone who rides someones dick, (kinda like ur doing as we speak), so ur the only one on some groupie shit. And in a few more posts, i can guarantee white devil will tear a new asshole in your head and me and gas will be there to laugh at you the whole time because your a failure at life who spends his saturday night making threads about another internet character and its very sad indeed. But im on here to, its saturday night, my excuse? My girl caught me fucking another braud last night in my house, so i think my weekend was exciting enough. Now go back and listen to "the offspring" u pop loving son of a gun.
Okay, Okay, its on now nigguh.
White devils Power Rangers came out to play!
I got you, sqaure ass nigguh!
point number 1, im was born and raised in frisco, and latter moved to 650 when i was 12. Still got fam in da city bro. U dont know me!
2. reason why its saterday and im at da house is cause im 22, my gurl passed out on my bed, and i am drinkin a mickeys, talkin to u suckas, i have no idea why, but i find it "ammusing" non the less! i love it!
3. fuck pop and fuck U!
4. a verbal thrashing???? u talkin about going to jail over some shit on the internet???I dont think soo.Come on.
5. your quote " And in a few more posts, i can guarantee white devil will tear a new asshole in your head and me and gas will be there to laugh at you the whole time"
U guarntee it?How can u be so sure?Did he tear your asshole up or something??? Thats GAY.
6.your GAY