WHITEDEVILS NEW MUSIC VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 22, 2005
Sounds like you basically dry snitchin with a condom on

Why not just word those sentences "Im going to talk to the mods. Im going to talk to them all"
Y u so difficult!
I havent said shit to the mods have I?
I aint snitchin,
I would wreather just talk to you and resolve it or at least agree to disagree.
Thats why we speaking now and thats why i sent you a pm or 2.
But ur ass is thinking your hella funny or someshit and being hella difficult!
All im askin you is to delete your SCROLLING, thats it.
U can still post on my threads,u do anywayz, we might not agree, but all opinions are good to hear and your not the type of muthafucka to usally say some stupid ass shit, usally your replays are well written and thought out,
But that SCROLLING bullshit, Comon whitedevil, i expected this from
Surcaliman, or fat steve or some other muthafucker but not u!
I thought were were better then that, I guess not!

Dec 25, 2003
Y u so difficult!
I aint snitchin,
U can still post on my threads,u do anywayz, we might not agree, but all opinions are good to hear and your not the type of muthafucka to usally say some stupid ass shit, usally your replays are well written and thought out,
WOW!

lmao

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
If you are one of the few who has never been presented with evidence that Westbaygiant plans to repeat the mistakes of the past, then be glad that the task to educate yourself has just become easy. With this post, I compile all of the necessary evidence into one easy-to-read document. So let's begin, quite properly, with a brief look at the historical development of the problem, of its attempted solutions, and of the eternal argument about it. Since this is one of those "don't say I didn't warn you" letters, I want also to note that what we're seeing is a domino effect of events that started with him stating that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem. That prevarication incited his yes-men to turn a deaf ear to need and suffering. Testy deadbeats reacted, in turn, by forcing me to go crazy. The next domino to fall, not surprisingly, was a widespread increase in nativism, and that's the event that galvanized me to tell everyone that Westbaygiant labels anyone he doesn't like as "deceitful". That might well be a better description of him.

A person who wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of his/her actions. Westbaygiant has never had that faculty. He always does what he wants to do at the moment and figures he'll be able to lie himself out of any problems that arise. He makes so many laughably perverted statements, it boggles the mind to think about them. This is not what I think; this is what I know. I additionally know that Westbaygiant says that he wants to make life better for everyone. Lacking a coherent ideology, however, Westbaygiant always ends up giving rise to irritable individuals.

I, not being one of the many petty, venom-spouting hoodlums of this world, want to live my life as I see fit. I can't do that while Westbaygiant still has the ability to make people suspicious of those who speak the truth. I wouldn't even mention that he is so incredibly unsympathetic that he really ought to change his name to "Unsympathetic McUnsympathetic, the Unsympathetic King of the Unsympathetic" if it weren't undoubtedly true. He says he's not yawping but he's clearly impetuous and that's essentially the same thing. I wouldn't want to cause people to betray one another and hate one another. I would, on the other hand, love to make efforts directed towards broad, long-term social change. But, hey, I'm already doing that with this letter.

If we can understand what has caused the current plague of the most loud scatterbrains you'll ever see, I believe that we can then bring the communion of knowledge to all of us. In a tacit concession of defeat, Westbaygiant is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what his superstitious calumnies have failed at. I strive to be consistent in my arguments. I can't say that I'm 100% true to this, but Westbaygiant's frequent vacillating leads me to believe that all of the bad things that are currently going on are a symptom of his lousy arguments. They are not a cause; they are an effect. To state it in a more sophisticated manner, if I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that ethical responsibility is merely a trammel of earthbound mortals and should not be required of a demigod like Westbaygiant. In fact, that's exactly what Westbaygiant does as part of his quest to lower this country's moral tone and depreciate its commercial integrity.

Westbaygiant is capable of going berserk without notice. End of story. Actually, I should add that he wants to prohibit any discussion of her attempts to hinder economic growth and job creation. While it is clear why he wants that to be a taboo subject, the last time I heard Westbaygiant ramble on in his characteristically bibulous blather he said something about wanting to abandon me on a desert island. I feel sorry for the human race when I hear stuff like that.

Westbaygiant truly believes that we should all bear the brunt of his actions. I hope you realize that that's just an inane pipe dream from an incorrigible, wicked pipe and that in the real world, I sometimes ask myself whether the struggle to express my views is worth all of the potential consequences. And I consistently answer by saying that the pen is a powerful tool. Why don't we use that tool to convince vapid, overweening goof-offs to stop supporting Westbaygiant and tolerating his mottos? Westbaygiant asserts that granting him complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air. That assertion is not only untrue but a conscious lie. On balance, I cannot simply sit idly by while foolish weirdos jawbone aimlessly. Still, he's blind to the truth. But let's not lose sight of the larger, more important issue here: his profligate claims.

Believe it or not, Westbaygiant wants us to think of him as a do-gooder. Keep in mind, though, that he wants to "do good" with other people's money and often with other people's lives. If Westbaygiant really wanted to be a do-gooder, he could start by admitting that what really irks me is that he has presented us with a Hobson's choice. Either we let him waste natural resources or he'll judge people by the color of their skin while ignoring the content of their character.

Am I being too idealistic -- a Pollyanna -- when I suggest that all we need to do is serve on the side of Truth? I don't think so. Admittedly, it would be grossly premature for him to claim final victory, but Westbaygiant yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for Westbaygiant, "attract attention" usually implies "malign and traduce me". Should we worry that he wants to pander to our worst fears? In a word, yes. And that's not just because you cannot suppose that he would have the slightest compunction about ordering his brethren to bring widespread death and degradation to millions of human beings across the face of the Earth, but also because if you don't think that by now, we are all more than familiar with Westbaygiant's deranged asseverations, then you've missed the whole point of this letter.

Although mandarinism is the driving force behind Westbaygiant's invectives, it is also true that his ability to flap his gums greatly exceeds his cognitive skills. This is a perverse paradox, the implications of which are too recalcitrant to dwell on short of saying that Westbaygiant occasionally shows what appears to be warmth, joy, love, or compassion. You should realize, however, that these positive expressions are more feigned than experienced and invariably serve an ulterior motive, such as to turn the social order upside-down so that the dregs on the bottom become the scum on the top. I, for one, may not believe that cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior but I undeniably do think that if I try really, really hard, I can almost see why he would want to twist the truth.

Of perhaps even more concern is that I can doubtlessly suggest how Westbaygiant ought to behave. Ultimately, however, the burden of acting with moral rectitude lies with Westbaygiant himself. How is it that I knew from the beginning that he would set the wolf to mind the sheep? Am I smarter than everyone else? No, not at all. I'll admit that I'm smarter than Westbaygiant but that's like saying that I'm smarter than a toad. I knew what Westbaygiant would do because I realized that he can't relate to anyone other than unrealistic scapegraces. It's that simple. The take-away message of this letter is that the law of parsimony suggests that we must, in one voice, cry out that we will not tolerate Westbaygiant's cold-blooded rejoinders. Think about it. I don't want to have to write another letter a few years from now, in the wake of a society torn apart by Westbaygiant's debauched shenanigans, reminding you that you were warned.

Nov 22, 2005
If you are one of the few who has never been presented with evidence that Westbaygiant plans to repeat the mistakes of the past, then be glad that the task to educate yourself has just become easy. With this post, I compile all of the necessary evidence into one easy-to-read document. So let's begin, quite properly, with a brief look at the historical development of the problem, of its attempted solutions, and of the eternal argument about it. Since this is one of those "don't say I didn't warn you" letters, I want also to note that what we're seeing is a domino effect of events that started with him stating that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem. That prevarication incited his yes-men to turn a deaf ear to need and suffering. Testy deadbeats reacted, in turn, by forcing me to go crazy. The next domino to fall, not surprisingly, was a widespread increase in nativism, and that's the event that galvanized me to tell everyone that Westbaygiant labels anyone he doesn't like as "deceitful". That might well be a better description of him.

A person who wants to get ahead should try to understand the long-range consequences of his/her actions. Westbaygiant has never had that faculty. He always does what he wants to do at the moment and figures he'll be able to lie himself out of any problems that arise. He makes so many laughably perverted statements, it boggles the mind to think about them. This is not what I think; this is what I know. I additionally know that Westbaygiant says that he wants to make life better for everyone. Lacking a coherent ideology, however, Westbaygiant always ends up giving rise to irritable individuals.

I, not being one of the many petty, venom-spouting hoodlums of this world, want to live my life as I see fit. I can't do that while Westbaygiant still has the ability to make people suspicious of those who speak the truth. I wouldn't even mention that he is so incredibly unsympathetic that he really ought to change his name to "Unsympathetic McUnsympathetic, the Unsympathetic King of the Unsympathetic" if it weren't undoubtedly true. He says he's not yawping but he's clearly impetuous and that's essentially the same thing. I wouldn't want to cause people to betray one another and hate one another. I would, on the other hand, love to make efforts directed towards broad, long-term social change. But, hey, I'm already doing that with this letter.

If we can understand what has caused the current plague of the most loud scatterbrains you'll ever see, I believe that we can then bring the communion of knowledge to all of us. In a tacit concession of defeat, Westbaygiant is now openly calling for the abridgment of various freedoms to accomplish coercively what his superstitious calumnies have failed at. I strive to be consistent in my arguments. I can't say that I'm 100% true to this, but Westbaygiant's frequent vacillating leads me to believe that all of the bad things that are currently going on are a symptom of his lousy arguments. They are not a cause; they are an effect. To state it in a more sophisticated manner, if I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that ethical responsibility is merely a trammel of earthbound mortals and should not be required of a demigod like Westbaygiant. In fact, that's exactly what Westbaygiant does as part of his quest to lower this country's moral tone and depreciate its commercial integrity.

Westbaygiant is capable of going berserk without notice. End of story. Actually, I should add that he wants to prohibit any discussion of her attempts to hinder economic growth and job creation. While it is clear why he wants that to be a taboo subject, the last time I heard Westbaygiant ramble on in his characteristically bibulous blather he said something about wanting to abandon me on a desert island. I feel sorry for the human race when I hear stuff like that.

Westbaygiant truly believes that we should all bear the brunt of his actions. I hope you realize that that's just an inane pipe dream from an incorrigible, wicked pipe and that in the real world, I sometimes ask myself whether the struggle to express my views is worth all of the potential consequences. And I consistently answer by saying that the pen is a powerful tool. Why don't we use that tool to convince vapid, overweening goof-offs to stop supporting Westbaygiant and tolerating his mottos? Westbaygiant asserts that granting him complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air. That assertion is not only untrue but a conscious lie. On balance, I cannot simply sit idly by while foolish weirdos jawbone aimlessly. Still, he's blind to the truth. But let's not lose sight of the larger, more important issue here: his profligate claims.

Believe it or not, Westbaygiant wants us to think of him as a do-gooder. Keep in mind, though, that he wants to "do good" with other people's money and often with other people's lives. If Westbaygiant really wanted to be a do-gooder, he could start by admitting that what really irks me is that he has presented us with a Hobson's choice. Either we let him waste natural resources or he'll judge people by the color of their skin while ignoring the content of their character.

Am I being too idealistic -- a Pollyanna -- when I suggest that all we need to do is serve on the side of Truth? I don't think so. Admittedly, it would be grossly premature for him to claim final victory, but Westbaygiant yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for Westbaygiant, "attract attention" usually implies "malign and traduce me". Should we worry that he wants to pander to our worst fears? In a word, yes. And that's not just because you cannot suppose that he would have the slightest compunction about ordering his brethren to bring widespread death and degradation to millions of human beings across the face of the Earth, but also because if you don't think that by now, we are all more than familiar with Westbaygiant's deranged asseverations, then you've missed the whole point of this letter.

Although mandarinism is the driving force behind Westbaygiant's invectives, it is also true that his ability to flap his gums greatly exceeds his cognitive skills. This is a perverse paradox, the implications of which are too recalcitrant to dwell on short of saying that Westbaygiant occasionally shows what appears to be warmth, joy, love, or compassion. You should realize, however, that these positive expressions are more feigned than experienced and invariably serve an ulterior motive, such as to turn the social order upside-down so that the dregs on the bottom become the scum on the top. I, for one, may not believe that cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior but I undeniably do think that if I try really, really hard, I can almost see why he would want to twist the truth.

Of perhaps even more concern is that I can doubtlessly suggest how Westbaygiant ought to behave. Ultimately, however, the burden of acting with moral rectitude lies with Westbaygiant himself. How is it that I knew from the beginning that he would set the wolf to mind the sheep? Am I smarter than everyone else? No, not at all. I'll admit that I'm smarter than Westbaygiant but that's like saying that I'm smarter than a toad. I knew what Westbaygiant would do because I realized that he can't relate to anyone other than unrealistic scapegraces. It's that simple. The take-away message of this letter is that the law of parsimony suggests that we must, in one voice, cry out that we will not tolerate Westbaygiant's cold-blooded rejoinders. Think about it. I don't want to have to write another letter a few years from now, in the wake of a society torn apart by Westbaygiant's debauched shenanigans, reminding you that you were warned.
WOW WOW WOW, Time out
Nothing i say can be that important that u worte a book about me.
Check yourself!
number 2. What the fuck are u talking about, Like i could change the world, I dont got that much influence.
3. Death of children and old people and something about leaving you on an island or something, I never said such stupid things ever.
Westbay Giant does not condone the murder of kids women and children, or even the murder of men,(but we all know theres exceptions)
The people that run our country our the Scum that pollutues our neighborhoods. Takes our money and leaves us to fend for oursleves.
Look i type what i think at that momment yes, and yes maybe i dont think about the long term consequneces of what im sayin, then again its THE SICCNESS people, its the internet, I AINT the president, or a minister or whatever. so i can say what i want. and there aint nothing like a man that can say what he wants.

Dec 25, 2003
Private Message: watch
Today, 04:24 PM westbaygiant
Noble

watch
Okay fine! u dont wanna squash this, Fine i can play your little games 2.
just watch!

And this is how you look like a butthurt ass little nani over the internet

Originally Posted by westbaygiant

Y u so difficult!
I aint snitchin,