WHITE TEES IN THE SCO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2005
im with you tho bro...as of yesterday i quit buyin the dumbass price shoes...shits were really starting to effect my budget...im thinkin of buyin sum Shnikes or Fleaboks tho....im just fuckin with you, but for real tho im on a budget now too so i feel you on that one

Jun 6, 2006
tonymontana925 said:
youve gotta be the most ignorant college student in the bay

i truly am suprised you attend any school with the random retarded bullshit you spew out on here

but you find time to read em all now dont you,so what does that make you?

Feb 4, 2004
^naw just a few here and there if i read em all im sure id realize how fuckin retarded you really are on top off that it would probably make my i.q. drop at least a few hundred points so dont flatter yourself you fuckin ass clown i dont read much of your bullshit posts but the ones i do are mostly on sum 12 year old immature gay shit so continue to try and get back at me mayne you aint doin shit your not intelligent enough to clown me your simply iggnorant as i said before

Jun 6, 2006
sigh* ima let you enjoy your siccness.net life, i guess u have the fastest keyboard typing hands on the west,u win,i dont have time to read about how obsessed you iz over me.

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
yesterday i just discovered walgreens in daly city is the greatest place on earth. they got white tees 5 for $10... the good quality thick ones too, not the thin ass see through ones

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
Meelo said:
yesterday i just discovered walgreens in daly city is the greatest place on earth. they got white tees 5 for $10... the good quality thick ones too, not the thin ass see through ones
haha what part of daly city is it in?

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Meelo said:
i gotta dip to santa cruz in about a hour and then to fresno in the morning and i need a couple new white tees, the store on my block only got hella fat nigga sizes.. anybody know where they sell some TRIPLE A white tees in the city???

EDIT: or any places on the way to santa cruz? lol
lol is this a joke? You're making a trip because you cant find T's? Go to Korean dry cleaning joints and they have "white T's" all day for .99 cents.

Sep 6, 2005
lol at tonymontana going at this nigga for no reason then callin em a nerd,u is the nerd u faggot hahahhahahh read his shit he out blatantly hatin for no reason

go get some pussy mark

Apr 14, 2003
tonymontana925 said:
^you must be short tho huh? casue theyre tees are small but im like 6'3 so i gotta get 3xl tall anyway spot i go to get em 4 for 20$
thats what i pay, gay ass champs white tees, you can only wear a couple times cause the necks get all fucked up

I'm 6'3 too but I get 2XL...

Sep 11, 2005
the champs over here up in sac gots them 3 for 20 so you get two of them to match the kicks, one under, one on top, then your left with just a shirt....im 6'3 too but i fuck wiht the 3x