WHITE TEES IN THE SCO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2005
i gotta dip to santa cruz in about a hour and then to fresno in the morning and i need a couple new white tees, the store on my block only got hella fat nigga sizes.. anybody know where they sell some TRIPLE A white tees in the city???

EDIT: or any places on the way to santa cruz? lol

Jun 6, 2006
go to first step,or go to that big block head ass nigga at kicks and kop some pro teez for 5$ each, but at first step they got the Triple a white tees for 5$, but IMO the quality of the triple a tee is not so good compared to the pro teez,the pro teez are thick and durable,ive been wearing the same tee for about a week, still no stain.

May 31, 2005
lol my nigga said a WEEK... fuck.. i aint tryna hit up downtown tho, thats the opposite way of where im goin.. but right on, ima have to fuck wit it cuz i aint got no time to be ironing the ones i already got.. matter of fact.. i think they got a first step in daly city, i think ima just hit that one up since its on the way

Mar 27, 2006
I know a spot in fresno potnah.. it's called "T-shirt OUTLET" its dumbass cheap there. good quality white tee's, or any tee's. It's on the biggest street in fresno called, "blackstone", u cant miss it.. if i remember correctly its blackstone and first, or close to there for sure.

Jun 6, 2006
them pro teez is hella comfortable, i need to ordeer them in big bunbles,fuck buying 1 for 5$, omfg,then that block head ass nigga (see thats why ima have to slap this nigga) he talkin bout,next time i come back its gon be 6$ for a tee shirt

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
YEAH MAN THE PRO TEES' ARE COOL IF YOUR SHORT, BUT IM AROUND 6'3 6'4 AND I HAVE TO SEARCH FAR AND WIDE FOR A SHIRT THAT FITS ME. LUCKY LIL FUCKERS.

Jun 6, 2006
i wear the regular 4x size, im like 5'7'' or 5' 8'', it fits me well. this was my first time copin the pro teez ever,i usally get my shit from like footlocker or champs,and after you wash them and hang dry them (teez from footlocker on champs) it doesnt look as fresh as it do after u buy them,but my pro teez,are still in high quality,sheen and everything

Jun 6, 2006
i just put on a fresh 1 like 80mins ago,ate sum lasagna,and fucked my shit up,now im in another fresh 1,i have like 40white teez,sumtimes i just be lazy.

i just wake up,in my boxers,and toss on a white tee,and make beats for hella hours or research hella shit for my film,just be chillin

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
C.M.P CEO said:
go to first step,or go to that big block head ass nigga at kicks and kop some pro teez for 5$ each, but at first step they got the Triple a white tees for 5$, but IMO the quality of the triple a tee is not so good compared to the pro teez,the pro teez are thick and durable,ive been wearing the same tee for about a week, still no stain.
is it only tha regular pro clubs for 5? or are the tall tee pro clubs 5 at kicks too?

May 31, 2005
I went to weak ass kicks in daly city and paid 16 for 2 weak ass white tees....

Anyways, somebody tell me why there aint no bitches at this mall in Santa cruz... It better be some at the show tonight

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
Meelo said:
I went to weak ass kicks in daly city and paid 16 for 2 weak ass white tees....

Anyways, somebody tell me why there aint no bitches at this mall in Santa cruz... It better be some at the show tonight
theres a kicks in daly city?

Feb 4, 2004
a week tho??? you broke ass muthafucka wearin yellow sweat stained white tees and them fake bootleg jordans you brag about, i wear my white tees 1-2 times and after that they become under shirts if you wear a 5$ t-thirt for 7 straight days your finances are definately lackin