WHITE TEES IN THE SCO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2006
Meelo said:
I went to weak ass kicks in daly city and paid 16 for 2 weak ass white tees....

Anyways, somebody tell me why there aint no bitches at this mall in Santa cruz... It better be some at the show tonight

hahaha o hell naa, i would be mad ass fuck

and yes kicks do have them in tall tees in reg

Sep 11, 2005
i buy those Pro 5 tall tees....one time i bought a box off my patron for 300...Pro 5 an Pro Club gotta be the best Tees that choke your neck but i still fuck with the champs tall tees cuz those are hella more comfortable than those Pro 5...only downside to Champs white tees is you gotta wear two white tees at a time cuz i dont know theyr too thin an show too much nipple an shit...

Jun 6, 2006
supavillain said:
i buy those Pro 5 tall tees....one time i bought a box off my patron for 300...Pro 5 an Pro Club gotta be the best Tees that choke your neck but i still fuck with the champs tall tees cuz those are hella more comfortable than those Pro 5...only downside to Champs white tees is you gotta wear two white tees at a time cuz i dont know theyr too thin an show too much nipple an shit...

i kno what cha mean...

why is it that sum white tees seem to get a light blue tint or a slight bit of red tint on them,is it because of where it was originally packaged at,cuz its been quite a few times where ithought i bought a white tee,wore it out in the sun,and it had a slight blue tint on it

Jun 6, 2006
tonymontana925 said:
lol your a fuckin clown mayne im a grown man you broke muthafucka

just askin cuz i swear you be on hella mafuckas dicks on this board,parading from thread to thread,all over a niggaz post,take yo 30times a day scarface watchin ass to an egde of a clift and jump the fuck off.and if you act now,we may and i quote "may" do a siccness memorial toast for you

Jun 6, 2006
its true.im broke.blame comcast for this high speed intertenet and on demand cable and o wait,electricty,im sure am broke,i gotta cash out every month

cant forget about me going to college,that put a dent in my pocket aswell.thnks for reminding me how miserable i really am,u jerk

haha