White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters
Feb 8, 2006
Lol @ racism being media propaganda.

Its a worldwide problem. Not just an american problem. Yall sound brainwashed. What the american news been feeding you ?
i didn't say racism isn't a problem, obviously its huge
all i said was you can't categorize someone off the actions of others

racism starts with parents and family point blank
if kids have racist parents it will only continue

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
judging a whole group off of the actions of a few is small minded
playing right into the media propaganda
so we should just ignore racism because u think there’s a couple good white folks huh. If there’s a horde of rattlesnakes in front of your house. But one of them is cool. Do you say fuck it and walk thru them?

Props: datplaya
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Stupid thread. Yall really letting social media and CNN control your entire brain and way of thought.

Nobody went to Africa and kidnapped millions of ppl for slavery. Africa saw profit in human trafficking and sold it's people to EVERY country.

The united states abolished slavery. The Republican party was literally created to fight slavery and abolish it. While Democrats faught to keep blacks enslaved (and lost). Now you got majority of black and brown folks voting for the very party that faught to keep slaves, the very party that sold out and gentrified every neighborhood in California, the party that attacks our civil rights daily. Goes to show you how retarded everyone is these days.

Quit falling for the race war divide and conquer tactics. I've lived in cali my whole life and I've never witnessed or experienced real racism and I'm a minority that was not even born here. Yall going too far wit this fake shit.
A system put in place by the people who enslaved, rapped robbed and murdered the people who were originally here. Is NEVER gonna Anything for those people they did it to. White people trying to use political power to better anything, is like bleach. It works fine for whites.
Any minority hoping a white man changes anything for them is nothing but a coon.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Stupid thread. Yall really letting social media and CNN control your entire brain and way of thought.

Nobody went to Africa and kidnapped millions of ppl for slavery. Africa saw profit in human trafficking and sold it's people to EVERY country.

Wow, u know Africa has over 50 countries in it right. Which people sold which people? The west coast of Africa where they mainly came out from was called the Kingdom of Judah. What made those Africans different than the rest? 👀

Attachments

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
i didn't say racism isn't a problem, obviously its huge
all i said was you can't categorize someone off the actions of others

racism starts with parents and family point blank
if kids have racist parents it will only continue
Or you end up with someone like me.

Who had a racist grandpa unbeknownst to me as a youth, who actually turns out made two babies with a mixed woman (black and white)- my grandma, and didn't even know it. Also neither of those children knew they were black yet neither is racist.

Now, none of my friends that know I'm mixed are surprised, but the average person would be.

Ya. Shit is never just clear cut. We are nothing more than vibrations.

It's been time for that old racist evil white vibration to die. Any whities holding onto that shit need to die too. Anyone defending it (not you obviously) can literally eat shit. IDGAF if they somehow related to me pass me the hot knife.

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
Wow, u know Africa has over 50 countries in it right. Which people sold which people? The west coast of Africa where they mainly came out from was called the Kingdom of Judah. What made those Africans different than the rest? 👀
Til this day, africa STILL sells it's people as slaves and has the highest domestic slave population in the world. Do ya research.

Feb 8, 2006
so we should just ignore racism because u think there’s a couple good white folks huh. If there’s a horde of rattlesnakes in front of your house. But one of them is cool. Do you say fuck it and walk thru them?
? who said anything about ignoring racism?

i am saying it starts at birth from parents and family who mold a childs thoughts on people and life

my 3 daughters are brought up on respect and never judging someone off the actions of others

to say anything else you are part of the problem

Props: kane916