White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters
Jan 2, 2006
Lol

I mean if they have to kill people atleast they are killing the right ones, so its not so bad that it isnt good for nothing
And atleast something is finally happening! These past 4 years has been funny as hell lol i cant even remember the last time i felt this good
Now anything can happen, i like that, i like this world

Jun 21, 2006
Lol

I mean if they have to kill people atleast they are killing the right ones, so its not so bad that it isnt good for nothing
And atleast something is finally happening! These past 4 years has been funny as hell lol i cant even remember the last time i felt this good
Now anything can happen, i like that, i like this world
Explain what you like about this world, man

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Rich. Coming from a man who was rewarded with a $200 million extension for promoting white privilege, racism, and black-balling Kaep. NFLPA should be calling for his resignation, because none of the protesting movements on the street are. BLM has too much to deal with on the frontlines and Antifa and the rest of the roaches are too focused on destroying what they could never build (businesses) and stealing what they could never afford (material bullshit).

And no, one black and or one Latino owner is not going to change the stat quo in NFL ownership, because poor people don't own NFL teams, but at least gives a chance to have a voice, in a sport that is arguably dominated by non-whites yet at the same time ownership is dominated by whites.

There are still NO African or Latino commissioners in US pro sports.

https://infogram.com/major-league-ethnic-breakdown-1hxj48w7n1qr4vg

(Btw, the white privilege seeded commentary that black people don't play baseball doesn't hold water, many of baseballs star players are Afro-Latino (graph does not state that in any form))

Last edited:
Props: datplaya

Governor Pimp Juice

Sicc OG / Host of The Yeah, So? Podcast
Feb 16, 2006
The Wild West
www.youtube.com
How come nobody posts on social media bashing the handicapped? Because it ain't right. It isn't a choice. Neither is the color of your skin. I'm proud to be Italian & Irish and I'll never apologize for being white. Apologizing for something you had nothing to do with and can't control just makes you a liar cuz you can't be sorry for shit that's out of your control. My Great Grandfather and Grandmother came from 3rd world poverty and were so poor that risking their life on a boat trip to a place where they had to start with nothing was a better option than staying in their homeland. They didn't own slaves and for damn sure weren't royalty. I grew up in the flats and in central Vallejo on Alameda St so when it comes to white privilege I hate to burst so many bubbles but that ain't true for all white people and if you didn’t know, now you know. The police are fucked up and need to be checked. That’s the issue. Blaming all white people for the crimes of white cops makes you just as racist as the cops. Every single cop I've ever been stopped by, pulled over by and arrested by was a fuckin dick about it and I'm sure there are good cops out there but I've had more than a few experiences with them and none of them were good. We as people are smart enough to see the problem and saying the problem is white people instead of saying the cops just makes you ignorant. The one good thing about ignorance is that it's not a handicap, it's a choice.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You not those white people tho breh stop acting like you belong with them. If you didn't know that the first time they pinched you, when will you? The white people whose fault all this shit is want all the "shades" of white aka white people that ain't so white to believe they belong, to conform submit integrate and assimilate to a nation and system that is not theirs, that will never respect them, just like they don't respect your other non-white brothers and sisters. Fucc that. These MF murdered my ancestors. These MF murdering my friends and families. The line has been drawn. You (not you specifically but ALL) can no longer play both sides, as was never supposed to. I've been robbed of my cultures both European and African. I ain't letting them rob me of building and standing with real ass mufuccas. Going to have to kill me. If you smart enough to see the problem, then cee it and don't dance around it. Outside those prison walls, we got world rules and that's bigger than all that other shit. We can change the outside world but we can't walk away from our world problems to do so.

Last edited:
Props: datplaya
Jun 21, 2006
Pimp juice got some good points but he still white. Thinking its only about a couple of bad cops. Lol he had a couple of bad experience with police as a whitey so why we complaining.

What about still hustlins post about the NFL. For example.... Why are 95% of the owners of the teams white? And none black. Why are ghettos and prisons crowded with non whites and are the rich neighborhoods mostly white?

What about that pimp juice? There is No ‘I’ in team, but there’s an ‘I’ in white. There’s also an ‘I’ in rascism and there’s three ‘I’s in discriminate.

Are you in the team pimp juice? Or are you just going to Ignore (theres another ‘I’) the problem by saying you -as a white man - had a couple of bad experiences with the law so why those blacks complaining?

Props: StillHustlin