White people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

White people: how do you feel about them?

• Total voters
May 18, 2020
Livingston, Montana
Do you guys just go by what you are told or do you watch any documentaries that would open your mind so your not so ignorant and closed minded where you only do the same shit everyday like talking shit. What a life you got. In the 70s it was like the movie The Warriors true story watched a documentary on real street gangs inn new York in the 70s and they white Mexican black dudes in one gang hanging out together like it wasn't a problem. They even had a black guy in the gang that was wearing a swastika arm band.

May 18, 2020
Livingston, Montana
I know there is racism but people have acted in different ways during years from before and now. I know about the neo-Nazi ,kkk , racists, bad cops, and etc. I am just saying there has been different views on people in the past to now. Racism does exist but I dont give a fuck about it.

Jun 21, 2006
I know you are trying to say the right thing like a lot of whiteys in this thread before you, but when you say you dont give a fuck about racism existing: thats a white people statement. And its a wrong statement. But you probably dont understand why. Because you a whitey

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Racism is stupid because people like you are the ones who create it. I speak the truth while you guys tip toe around.
The problem was white people in 1492. The indigenous of this land were fine before white people came and slaughtered millions of them and depleted this land from its resources.
The problem was white people in 1619 when they enslaved a whole race of people for over 300 years.
even when black Wall Street was flourishing, who literally bombed it to prevent them from rising above them? White people.

Damn Melanin deficient, recessive gene, raisin in rice eating bastards

May 2, 2018
Stupid thread. Yall really letting social media and CNN control your entire brain and way of thought.

Nobody went to Africa and kidnapped millions of ppl for slavery. Africa saw profit in human trafficking and sold it's people to EVERY country.

The united states abolished slavery. The Republican party was literally created to fight slavery and abolish it. While Democrats faught to keep blacks enslaved (and lost). Now you got majority of black and brown folks voting for the very party that faught to keep slaves, the very party that sold out and gentrified every neighborhood in California, the party that attacks our civil rights daily. Goes to show you how retarded everyone is these days.

Quit falling for the race war divide and conquer tactics. I've lived in cali my whole life and I've never witnessed or experienced real racism and I'm a minority that was not even born here. Yall going too far wit this fake shit.