WHITE fires HOUSTON, Not sure on KIMBO'S future..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
White says he's not sure on Kimbo's future but he knows Houston is fired

Dana White wasn't very pleased during the Houston Alexander-Kimbo Slice fight last week at The Ultimate Fighter 10 Finale. White was so frustrated watching Alexander get on his bicycle and run around the Octagon, that he wanted to leave the arena. The last time he said was the embarrassing performance between Anderson Silva and Thales Leites.

White said if Alexander hasn't been dumped from the roster he will be.As far as Kimbo, White admitted he was proven wrong. Kimbo can fight at a UFC level. White thinks Kimbo belongs down at 205 pounds but doesn't know if he can get there. Kimbo cut down from 230 to 212 for the Alexander fight last week.

Nov 7, 2002
Dana White is way to cold.
The dudes fight for their lives and lively hoods.
He's still making the most MONEY.

Judging by the last Machida fight..Dana is being controlled or its turning in WWE.

Jan 18, 2006
I hope he does go to Strikeforce to shove it in Danas face. I wouldnt mind seeing a Houston Alexander/Dan Henderson fight, i dont know if Alexander can make it down to 205

May 17, 2004
how would alexander going to strikeforce hurt dana white? alexander has had chances. they even let him take that fight in that small promotion before this kimbo fight.

this is a fucking business. alexander didnt cut it so now someone else gets a chance from outside the organization.

if you got fired from burger king and got a mcdonalds would your former boss give a shit? of course not

May 17, 2004
Strike Force >> UFC.

The better fighters are starting to go there. UFC is turning into complete shit.
ha thats just retarded man.

case in point welterweights rankings on sherdog. while i dont agree with the order, the point is all fighters are in the ufc.

Welterweight

1. Georges St. Pierre (19-2)

2. Jon Fitch (19-3, 1 NC)

3. Thiago Alves (16-6)

4. Dan Hardy (23-6)

5. Josh Koscheck (14-4)

6. Paulo Thiago (12-1)

7. Mike Swick (14-3)

8. Paul Daley (22-8-2)

9. Martin Kampmann (15-3)

10. Carlos Condit (24-5)

Feb 12, 2004
UFC is still the top dog but strikeforce is definitely on the rise. IMO SF needs to put on more shows because they are starting to get really deep. UFC still has the best fighter in every division except heavyweight tho.

Jan 5, 2006
ha thats just retarded man.

case in point welterweights rankings on sherdog. while i dont agree with the order, the point is all fighters are in the ufc.

Welterweight

1. Georges St. Pierre (19-2)

2. Jon Fitch (19-3, 1 NC)

3. Thiago Alves (16-6)

4. Dan Hardy (23-6)

5. Josh Koscheck (14-4)

6. Paulo Thiago (12-1)

7. Mike Swick (14-3)

8. Paul Daley (22-8-2)

9. Martin Kampmann (15-3)

10. Carlos Condit (24-5)
like i said all the better fighters are STARTING to go to Strike Force. Sherdog rankings really mean squat.

May 17, 2004
like i said all the better fighters are STARTING to go to Strike Force. Sherdog rankings really mean squat.
but my point is who? you cant just make a statement and not have some facts behind it.

i watch all these fight organizations because i love mma. i dont have a bias toward any of them in particular. i just want to see good fights.

and my number one problem with strikeforce is the lack of depth and planning. stating that one person (lawler) is going to fight but not having their opponent named until two weeks before the event is a joke. it looks like shit is just thrown together.

Apr 25, 2002
^^yeah its weird that the president of the company makes more than the workers.
Thats not unusual at all.

Whats unusual is if you have a PPV that grosses you $500 million the headliners make a million.

I dont really have facts or anything like that to back up what Im saying but when I listen to the announcers say so and so is gonna make X amount of dollars on this bout I just cant help but look at what people in other contact sports make including boxing and shake my head...