WHICH NEW BAY AREA SONG IS BETTER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHICH BAY AREA SONG IS BETTER?

• KAFANI FT. DJ UNK - Fast Like A Nascar (Remix)

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • FRONTLINE - Goin Down

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • KEAK DA SNEAK - Outside Ya Mama's House

Votes: 14 13.2%
  • CLYDE CARSON - Doin That

Votes: 60 56.6%
  • THEYRE ALL WACK!

Votes: 19 17.9%

• Total voters
Jun 26, 2007
Of the recently new released singles from Bay Area Artists, which one is better? Havin a debate with my cousins over here ... what place better to bring it then siccness?

Aug 7, 2003
The original nascar song is better.

Frontline song is ok but kind of sissyish.

the keak song is pretty tight but sounds like a g-funk classic with keaks grimey ass voice on it.

doin that is pretty good until the hook comes on and it ruins the song in my opinon. its hella loud and dude sounds like he tryin hella hard to make his signing sound more hood or some shit.

so ill go with keak winning by default

Oct 21, 2006
i voted they all wack. fuck the radio. doin that is not bad tho, and the outside ya mama house beat slaps hard, but it could have been better used. hopefully it was only leased. i wonder if they even bothered to clear the "sample"

Jun 26, 2007
PROVING MY ARGUMENT EXACTLY! Clyde Carson is really doin it ... I thought Keak's new track would get a better response but hey, siccness is where the bay speaks.

Oct 28, 2003
ROPA said:
WHY U ASK I'LL TELL U WHY,I DON'T FUCK WIT RADIO FRIENDLY SHIT,I STICK TO MY UNDERGROUND SLAPS,FEEL ME?,THOUGHT SO.
Are those your cars in the picture? Or are they just as fake as some of your post on here? You ONLY LIKE UNDERGROUND SLAPPS? When most of the "slapps" that count came from the mainstrem producers Ric Roc and Traxamillion? What do you consider underground?