WHICH NEW BAY AREA SONG IS BETTER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHICH BAY AREA SONG IS BETTER?

• KAFANI FT. DJ UNK - Fast Like A Nascar (Remix)

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • FRONTLINE - Goin Down

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • KEAK DA SNEAK - Outside Ya Mama's House

Votes: 14 13.2%
  • CLYDE CARSON - Doin That

Votes: 60 56.6%
  • THEYRE ALL WACK!

Votes: 19 17.9%

• Total voters
Oct 28, 2003
ROPA said:
U MAD I DON'T LISTEN TO THA SAME MUSIC YO SOFT ASS LIKE? YOU CENTRAL RICHMOND WANNABE CUT THA CRAP,STOP GETTING AT NIGGAS YOU DON'T KNOW,SHIT LIKE THIS MAKES U LOOK LIKE A STRAIGHT BITCH,FUCK WAS EVEN TALKING TO YOU? NOBODY.
Anger consumes you internet gangster...I guess those arn't your cars. You Mrs.Roper have issues...and I listen to enough music to have a well rounded opinion on music. I don't just listen to slapps. I enjoy the good ones just like I can enjoy a good rock song when it comes out. You stick to your tuff guy slapps Mrs.Roper...I'm sure they make you feel like a real man.

Mar 2, 2006
Clydes shit go like a muthafucka!! Sean Kingston go on tha chorus too!! But if Quinn's shit woulda been put up.. I'da voted for his shit!! 'Im so and so.. Im dis.. Im dat.. huh! dey all jus wick-wick-whack!!.. now get get back.. tha Bay is in tha Area.. ya jus have fun.. we go a lil crazier'
Quinn a fooh for dat one!! and if u got sumthin to say bout my drop.. den you wick-wick-whack!! hahaaaaaaaa.. fuckin round!!