Which burger is the best? Big Mac wanna be thread!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which burger is the best big mac wannabe?

• Total voters
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
just had the bonus jack, awwww whack.. but the big carl was good. But there both big mac rip offs. Wanted to see what everyones favorite burger is. Im fucking with the double double as my favorite.

This thread is Fat Bastard approved. Not good for my chizzled thread compadres.. LOL..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
If we are talking major fast food chains then a QP w/ cheese from McD's. Double QP if really hungry. Even though I'm fat I don't fuck with either often though. By major chain I mean in like damn near every city in the US.

May 27, 2009
No In-N-Out?

From Carl's it's all about the $6 Western Bacon Cheese Burger. It's been years since I've been to the States, so I don't know if they still have it.

Other than an In-n-out burger or a WBCheese Burger, I don't really fuck with burgers. Don't fuck with McDonnalds or Burger King at all.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
No In-N-Out?

From Carl's it's all about the $6 Western Bacon Cheese Burger. It's been years since I've been to the States, so I don't know if they still have it.

Other than an In-n-out burger or a WBCheese Burger, I don't really fuck with burgers. Don't fuck with McDonnalds or Burger King at all.
yea bro DOUBLE DOUBLE, last option my shit...

Feb 14, 2004
Fuck a Big Mack. I have never liked those. I'd take a Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger over that anyday. But right now, my favorite burger is the 900!

May 4, 2002
No In-N-Out?

i agree the western shit on all said burgers.