Which burger is the best? Big Mac wanna be thread!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which burger is the best big mac wannabe?

• Total voters

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
I vote a Big Buford or Double Bacon Cheeseburger from Rally's/Checker's.

Honorable mention goes to the Deep Sea Double @ Rally's/Checker's for actually being better than any cheeseburger I've ever ate, but not a cheeseburger due to the fish. lol
Rally's is the bomb!! I ate there once and I was hooked!! They have a few in Fresno, CA. I love their fries and burgers!! After I ate there I was willing to drive about 2 hours just for a burger. Never got the chance to make the drive, but anytime I'm in the area, visiting family, it's a must that we stop and eat at Rally's.

Why you gotta bring it up...i'm hungry now and there isn't a Rally's in my state (WA.). All this talk about In-N-Out and Rally's has me hungry!!

Feb 6, 2009
Rally's is the bomb!! I ate there once and I was hooked!! They have a few in Fresno, CA. I love their fries and burgers!! After I ate there I was willing to drive about 2 hours just for a burger. Never got the chance to make the drive, but anytime I'm in the area, visiting family, it's a must that we stop and eat at Rally's.

Why you gotta bring it up...i'm hungry now and there isn't a Rally's in my state (WA.). All this talk about In-N-Out and Rally's has me hungry!!

they always be at rally's, cutty