Which Bay Area rappers can hang with Ghostface Killah on the mic?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
aint nobody fuckin wit ghost
now HANG wit ghost???

Rydah J Klyde....if u listen close youll catch nas and ghostface ridin thru his bars

Reegz

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2004
I THINK GHOST IS AMAZING, BUT HE DONT WANT IT WITH 40. I KNOW THEY ARE AS DIFFERENT AS CAN BE AS FAR AS STYLES GO, BUT BAR FOR BAR AND RHYME FOR RHYME, 40 WOULD CHEW GHOST A NEW ASS.
Wow, I found this comment interesting cause I have always kinda thought of ghost as a eastcoast version of 40. And I mean that as far as how the other coasts cant really relate to the lingo. But they both be sayin some shit. Im a big ghostface fan and I honestly dont think a lot of bay area rappers put together albums as complete as gfk. Thats just my opinion though. We gotta step it up all around.

Nov 24, 2006
e-40, yuk, rydah, jacka, hus, ap.9, fed-x, mac mall, mistah f.a.b., and since I aint from there i dont know if fresno is but if so Killa tay, you lucky i sac aint bay cuz i could go on

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Wow, I found this comment interesting cause I have always kinda thought of ghost as a eastcoast version of 40. And I mean that as far as how the other coasts cant really relate to the lingo. But they both be sayin some shit. Im a big ghostface fan and I honestly dont think a lot of bay area rappers put together albums as complete as gfk. Thats just my opinion though. We gotta step it up all around.
I see raekwon as more of a east coast 40, they both got ridiculous slang

I still stick to my original thought tho, when it comes to making gibberish sound sick, noone can fuck with ghost....but if you want some shit to make sense then don't fuck with him at all

Sep 17, 2007
it dont even matter if he dont make sense. dont nobody make sense nowadays. itz just Ghostface word play is fuckin krazy.