Which Bay Area rappers can hang with Ghostface Killah on the mic?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
to be real... ghost could not attempt to hang w/mac dre spittin game by saying some shit like "great googlie mooglie w/the metal toolie, pappoolie coolie high on some fonzaroolie oowie" or some shit.

Mar 4, 2006
to be real... ghost could not attempt to hang w/mac dre spittin game by saying some shit like "great googlie mooglie w/the metal toolie, pappoolie coolie high on some fonzaroolie oowie" or some shit.
this fool don't even listen to Ghostface Killah. I can tell just by this dumb ass response.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
i like ghostface and all... since i first heard 36 chambers, but this a real line from dude:

"Dickin down Oprah, jumprope, David Dinkins Watch the Black mayor of DC, hit the mocha Tangerine sofa, two super soakers in the Rover"

what the fuck? farill.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
exactly.....I enjoy listening to ghost, but to say he's hella more raw then everyone in the bay is dumb when this foo just don't be making no sense at all.

Mar 4, 2006
i think there's a few Bay Area mcs that could do a track with Ghostface Killah and not get embarassed but I can't say that there's a Bay Area mc that could shit on him. Ghostface Killah is one of the best mcs in the world in my opinion.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
were you kinda tryna ask who'd make a good collab w/him?

me personally, i wouldn't wish to see anyone imparticular collab w/anyone else but if a rapper from the bay and ghost were to link up on some shit organically i'd be interested in the output.

i think ghost is a entertaining and skillful mc, but he lacks a lot of things bay mcs have and a lot of bay mcs lack what he has... so the question of who could hang with him... a handful of emcees could hang with him but they would be bringing something different and it would be difficult to compare fairly.

at this point in my life tho i'd rather listen to mac dre and play bitches.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
yeah man what you thought i was talking about singing range?

yes in terms of lyrics, delivery, voice, mic presence, etc., etc.
I don't know, lyrically there's a couple that could stay with him. Hiero, Encore, Quinn, Zion. Delivery you got people like Locksmith and Balance. Mic presence you got some like Casual, A-Plus, Jacka, Mess, Clyde Carson and Ya Boy.

i think ghost is a entertaining and skillful mc, but he lacks a lot of things bay mcs have and a lot of bay mcs lack what he has... so the question of who could hang with him... a handful of emcees could hang with him but they would be bringing something different and it would be difficult to compare fairly.
This is kinda what I'm getting to.