Where's the Beef? - Taco Bell Edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2006
I live in Montana and we dont have any good taco joints up here. When i get a craving for some tacos or burritos, i go to Taco John's. Grilled stuffed tacos are dank and the ole's are dope

Taco Bell gives me the shits and thats no bueno, but its so damn cheap !!! I end up paying for it in the end tho.....

Nov 24, 2003
The west coast has it good as a whole when it comes to great Mexican food. I know people on the east coast and certain parts of the midwest where to them Taco Bell is about as authentic as it gets lol.

Of course there are a few actual Mexican restraunts out in those places but they don't really go to them for some reason. My friend's little sister is from Vermont or some shit and when they went for some Mexican food out here she got tacos, took like two bites, and was like "I like Taco Bell better." I would have slapped her. You do not talk about actual tacos that way around me breh.

Check out La Carta De Oaxaca if you haven't already brotaco.

http://www.lacartadeoaxaca.com/

Apr 26, 2006
It's been a while since I've fucked with American-ized Mexican food.

5 rolled tacos or whatever the fuck at a 24/7 Mexican shop does it for me at 3am in the morning.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

I live under a 5 minute drive from La Carta De Oaxaca brehtaco. I go there all the time. Thanks for the heads up just incase I didn't know though because it's the spot to go for some good eats for sure.

First time I had their tacos al pastor I almost cried they were so good. Well not really but they are amazing. Their posole is great for a hangover too. I've tried over half their menu and have yet to have something that wasn't really fucking good.

Nov 24, 2003
I live under a 5 minute drive from La Carta De Oaxaca brehtaco. I go there all the time. Thanks for the heads up just incase I didn't know though because it's the spot to go for some good eats for sure.

First time I had their tacos al pastor I almost cried they were so good. Well not really but they are amazing. Their posole is great for a hangover too. I've tried over half their menu and have yet to have something that wasn't really fucking good.

I have been eating at La Isla a bit lately, it's pretty good (B) but I have been disappointed by the lack of Puerto Rican tail.

Do you know any other good PR spots Broritto'?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004

Thats the place next to The Peoples Pub, right? I've only eaten there once, fuck their long ass line, although the food was great. Small plate style kind of like mexican tapas.

Sidenote: If i'm forced to go out in ballard, the peoples pub is the destination.

Jul 24, 2010
i paid $5 for that quadzilla burrito, what a fuckin rip off. this is what a stuft burrito should look like for $3.00.

if you aint noticed the food companies that make tv dinners have reduced their sizes by 20%, but they still charge the same full price. same shit with fast food. its like hidden inflation for idiots that cant tell.