Where's the Beef? - Taco Bell Edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
I been stopped fucking with all that fast food mutanoid, Teenage mutant ninja turtle shit ass food. Then niggas be wonderin why they got cancer, boils, growths and shit.

Dec 4, 2006
I didnt eat Taco Bell for over 10 years....

had some bullshit urge on a late night high to go get a few tacos recently.

....needless to say i called into work the next day, due to high velocity brown liquid shits shooting out of my ass for the following 24 hours.

FUCK TACO BELL
And that's why I don't eat taco smell, but whenever I do..

I stay visiting the toilet for the next 2 days non-stop...

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
yeah... i think i'm ready to stop fuckin with taco bell again

considering taco bell's humble beginnings, just how the fuck does the shit turn out this way? "taco meat filling"? really?

luckily for me, the best REAL taco spot around here only averages me $2 more than my average taco bell meal, and is more conveniently located for lunch time...

::

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia

Beef, water, isolated oat product, salt, chili pepper, onion powder, tomato powder, oats (wheat), soy lecithin, sugar, spices, maltodextrin (a polysaccharide that is absorbed as glucose), soybean oil (anti-dusting agent), garlic powder, autolyzed yeast extract, citric acid, caramel color, cocoa powder, silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), natural flavors, yeast, modified corn starch, [B][U]natural smoke flavor[/U][/B], salt, sodium phosphate, less than 2% of beef broth, potassium phosphate, and potassium lactate.
[/QUOTE]

wtf is natural smoke flavor? do they scrape the soot off the top of a fireplace or something?