where's mac mall from

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2006
i heard that e-40 lives in fairfield, and i was wondering where mac mall is from?
if this is a dumb question sorry, i read thru some of the post and noticed a lot of haters so i'm setting the sorry for all the haters now.

Jun 2, 2006
both if you happen to know. and if anyone can confirm that e-40 actually does live in fairfield cause i just figured that my friend was making shit up.

Jun 2, 2006
well i grew up listening to e40 cause my dad knew him back in the day.
i was big on bay rap like 3 years ago and then everybody and there brother started listening to mac dre so i kinda got out of it but since i'm back in the bay area i started to listen to new shit. but really listen to bay area rap i would say around 2000 when i was in 8th grade i bought cocaine raps 2. why do you ask? does it sound like i just started listening to bay rap?

Jun 2, 2002
e-40 definately lived in fairfield for a couple years, i'm pretty sure that his mom lives in that house now though. i saw him around town a couple times back in the 'hall of game' era.

and to answer your other ?, mac malls from the north side of vallejo and 40's from south side. 40 lives in blackhawk now and i have no clue where mall stays...and you did come accross a little rookie-ish, hahaha, it's all good though....

Jun 2, 2006
what part of fairfield you from?
i heard he lived in rancho
and i also heard mac mall lived in fairifeld.
yeah i saw e40 in vacaville once and PSD in the fairifeld mall.

Jun 2, 2002
i actually stay in san luis obispo for school right now, ima be back up in fairfield for summer though...yeah he did live in rancho solano, up by the golf course in the custom homes. yeah, hella rappers are at the fairfield mall...ive seen a shitload of them over the years.

Jun 30, 2002
I saw mac mall on a flight on southwest airlines around thanksgiving right before Immaculate came out. I talked to him briefly but he told he he moved out to LA at the time, not sure if that's still the case. I think his family though is originally from Louisiana, hence the alligator on the album cover...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Savage_md said:
i heard that e-40 lives in fairifeld, and i was wondering where mac mall is from?
if this is a dumb question sorry, i read thru some of the post and noticed a lot of haters so i'm setting the sorry for all the haters now.
nobody is hatin on him its just that his flow aint nothin what it used to be he aint as tight like when he released illegal business

Jun 2, 2006
SouthCity650, thanks for clearing up mac mall's from and the link.
and...
how the fuck do you figure that FLEAJ K?
how am i suppose to find out where mac mall's from, the answer to that is by asking and since my friends aren't a reliable source i decided to ask on siccness.
i don't understand why you're being some bitch ass hater.
i mean how the fuck do you find out shit like where mac mall currently lives?
since you're so fucking cool saying shit like "real chop" and "u got no bidni'"

Feb 13, 2006
when i used to work at this taco bell this lady was talkin bout e-40 was her nephew a while back...didnt believe her or nuthin but when her daughter showed up and it got brought up the daughter was like yea but looked embarrassed like it wasnt all that important...or like it was true but twice removed, feel? It was a while back...sometime b4 grit&grind came out

Jun 2, 2006
yeah my dad grew up in vallejo and kicked it with 40, and since i heard 40 and mac mall are cousin's(not sure if that's true, just something i heard) i assumed they both are from vallejo. i was just wondering if they both still live around here. what brought this question up was people saying his mom (e40) still lives in fairfield and also when i was working at NIKE a couple of co-workers said they saw e40 at cooper park in vacaville at a barbecue so i figured that he could live around here. thanks to all the people on siccness that helped out with this question.