where's mac mall from

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
Savage_md said:
yeah my dad grew up in vallejo and kicked it with 40, and since i heard 40 and mac mall are cousin's(not sure if that's true, just something i heard) i assumed they both are from vallejo. i was just wondering if they both still live around here. what brought this question up was people saying his mom (e40) still lives in fairfield and also when i was working at NIKE a couple of co-workers said they saw e40 at cooper park in vacaville at a barbecue so i figured that he could live around here. thanks to all the people on siccness that helped out with this question.
Im not positive that its 40's mom, but relatives of his live right around the corner from this girl i know in Rancho Solano. I think its his mom.
And I heard that he lived in there at one time.

Jan 3, 2004
FleaJ K said:
if u aint knowin where mac mall from u got no bidni' on this site, real chop
mall was a turf toucha

hes been more than in 1 spot but yeah hes from the crest.

but thats like me sayin if you aint no he lived in emeryville, you got no biz on the site, or that if you aint know as a youngin he lived in barbados you dont belong here or if you aint know at hogan he prefered ........wont put nothin else out there but ole boy say he aint know nuthin wrong with a question

and 40 did live in rancho solano.

from hillside and now in blackhawk

22hog

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2006
since were talkin bout mac mall...any1 feelin "GET RIGHT"
shits knockin. im not a big fan of mac mall...but im guessin "get right" is from one of is old albums. "LETS GET A TELLY" is my favorite tracks from mac mall.