where'd y'all get that "the bay" fitted at?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
If your talking about the hats I just bought one today at the sunvalley mall at the hat store by JC penny's.
damn, i ain't up in cali no more, im in arizona so i can't get to tha mall. there ain't no websites where i can order it from?

Nov 16, 2005
i saw a similar thread that got moved to the open forum of siccness..

they said that they carry it at almost all of the "hat club" stores. i gotta cop one next time i go to great mall in milpitas. i dunno where else they got hat clubs, i think hilltop??

i tried searching for it online too, even ebay, but i couldn't find it anywhere. and naww, not even the hat club website.. damn.

Dec 15, 2005
not trying to be a dick but why would you want a bay hat if your from arizona???Im sure if you lived in the bay you could easily find hats and clothing that says "the bay area" on it.

Dec 15, 2005
Lemon420 said:
Well, maybe he's from the bay, and wants to rep the bay... Shit, I'm in San Diego and I want a Bay fitted..
if hes from the bay then coo but reppin' a city thats not yours is so not coo.At least your close to the bay and in the state of california.

May 2, 2002
EastSideOfKC said:
not trying to be a dick but why would you want a bay hat if your from arizona???Im sure if you lived in the bay you could easily find hats and clothing that says "the bay area" on it.
so... just cuz you're from Arizona doesn't mean you cant support the bay? do you have to live in the bay to purchase bay-related items?

that doesnt really make sense considering the goal of any business is to expand..

thats like me sayin Ice Cube's a busta for wearin Diamondback hats all the time.

Dec 15, 2005
supporting the bay is one thing but reppin' it on your hat like your from there is a different thing.Thats like somebody from new york wearing a hat that says compton on it.It doesnt surprise me that somebody from arizona would get all butt hurt about my comment.It sounds like your ashamed to be from arizona.Well then again I dont blame you.I bet arizona sucks dick.

May 2, 2002
EastSideOfKC said:
supporting the bay is one thing but reppin' it on your hat like your from there is a different thing.Thats like somebody from new york wearing a hat that says compton on it.It doesnt surprise me that somebody from arizona would get all butt hurt about my comment.It sounds like your ashamed to be from arizona.Well then again I dont blame you.I bet arizona sucks dick.
yes.. I sure am ashamed of it.

that much is obvious by lookin at my user title "rising phoenix" and the phoenix suns pictures in my sig.

you one dumb muthafucka.

Im not gonna stoop down and diss your entire hood, but I'll say this, Id rather be in new orleans than KC...

Dec 15, 2005
Psycho Logic said:
yes.. I sure am ashamed of it.

that much is obvious by lookin at my user title "rising phoenix" and the phoenix suns pictures in my sig.

you one dumb muthafucka.

Im not gonna stoop down and diss your entire hood, but I'll say this, Id rather be in new orleans than KC...
HAHA!!!your just mad cause arizona sucks dick like you.You must be a fagget ass white boy.At least I rep my city instead of claiming to be from somewhere im not.See i knew some bitch was gonna get butt hurt.How the fuck you gonna diss KC and be from arizona????I bet arizona doesnt even have one black person there.Fake ass motherfucker claimin' a city your not from..hahaha.You wouldnt last a minute in New Orleans or KC so keep your white ass in phoenix!!!You would rather go to new orleans???bitch you wouldt even survive there or in KC.