where'd y'all get that "the bay" fitted at?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2005
Psycho Logic said:
another internet gang-banger..

definitely not gonna ruin this thread by responding to your ignorance
How the fuck am i a internet banger..when your the one that started talkin shit?!?!?Your just a uptight white boy who needs to learn how to chill..mayne.Next time you try and be tough remember dont start shit if you cant finish it...nuff said..

Nov 1, 2004
shit rep the Bay, blow that shit up, im in VA and im reppin Nor Cal Bay Area.. when i get to San Diego ill be doing the same thing. i gives a fuck if a non bay cat wears a Bay hat.. that shit dont bother me at all, if u got love for the Bay and want to show it, do it, cause The Bay is The Area.. haha

Oct 19, 2005
EastSideOfKC said:
you aint doin shit though.If a nigga tried to claim my hood and wasnt from here he would get beat down,robbed,stripped butt naked and his body thrown in the river.
Kick back "Killer" LOL, If he wants to get a Bay hat who really gives a fuck. People always gotta dramatize everything little thing on this message board.

Dec 17, 2005
They have some clean A's hats that say 510 and The Bay Area on the back....but im a big Giants fan and my friends would rip on me if they saw me sporting an A's hat so i didn't buy one.

Jul 10, 2005
EastSideOfKC said:
not trying to be a dick but why would you want a bay hat if your from arizona???Im sure if you lived in the bay you could easily find hats and clothing that says "the bay area" on it.
im from seaside and i moved to arizona

Jul 10, 2005
rose town ryda said:
got a giants color one at the fairfield mall, cept it says "the (has picture of the state of cali in the middle) bay" and it has a little picture of the bridge on back.
yeah, thats tha one i want except in black. thats tha only place u kno that got em? damn, i needa make a roadtrip soon =/

Jun 23, 2002
Arizona is fucking tight..I've been to Tucson and Phoenix...both sick...I bet dude never even been to AZ...and news flash, the BAY aint the greatest spot in the US, sure its tight, but I can name 4-5 other places I'd wanna live...and I've been born and raised in the Bay for 22 years...grow up