Where Tha O-OGz At?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Yeah I remember young cuddie flyassry and rayvo......Damn itz cool 2 see some peeps are still here....I always been checkin tha board but whenever it getz moved I just take a while 2 sign up....Nice 2 see OGMadskrill still runnin shit......Waitin on that Kaoz homie :D

:::gOnE:::

May 5, 2002
Skrill I just moved back 2 tha Poctown and it seemz like so many foolz are getting busted with meth.....Other than that Young Droop and Killa Valley gotta pretty large fan base out here :D I got a few Kaoz snippet tapes like a year ago from Keith and ALL KINDS of mutha fuckaz were feelin it....Fools keep hittin me up askin if I got any info on it..... Damn time flies I remember meeting you when I was 16 now I'm goin on 21.......Itz tight to see ya'll blow up cuz I remember when no one really hearda droop now he doin trackz with every1 in tha bay, not to mention tha collabo with Tech N9ne....That shitz tha collabo of tha year right there! Keep doin ya thang Killa Valley....

:::gOnE:::

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

first time I visited the BART website was in 98.... didn't register at the board til feb 2000