Where is LIl Ric?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
MC Hippety-Hop said:
act like an animal, live like an animal. lil ric is from swatteam records, right? ive heard him on a lot of random mixtapes i heard some freestyles from him on DSR product as well as west coast stuff. but there probly is more than 1 "lil ric". maybe if he had named himself something without "lil". try something original like "big" or "dogg" or "mac" or "playa" or something. maybe he should have used his real name, Theodore Q. Rassmussen. lil ric from swatteam records??? is that who we're talkin bout???
MC Hippety-Hop said:
yeah i liked him on the animal planet tape on the ap.9 song that beat was faster on the mixtape than the album-they slowed it down, its better fast

Way to contradict yourself, hotshot.

Nov 7, 2005
DopeBoyFresh said:
my cuzzin was locked up with em said he was in there gettin punked and shit
i don't know about that one playboy. i met dude a few times and he always struck me as a stand up dude. and when i met him i did not even know about his rep. i mentioned him to my richmond people and they all had utmost respect for dude.

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
DopeBoyFresh said:
my cuzzin was locked up with em said he was in there gettin punked and shit

thats apart of the game...fake niggas always run at the mouth...aint no way his name shouldve been in yall conversation if you dont know him...please believe me and my niggas aint talkin about your cuzzin

Sep 8, 2005
Lil Rebel said:
my nigga behind bars and i give a fuck as well...just in case you didnt know Lil Ric in his prime is destroyin 85% of these bay rappers easily...
i didnt know rappers had a "prime". thats what seperates great artists from mediocore artists being able to change with the times and still make hit records and sell a decent amount of copies. example: e40, mac dre, jay-z, snoop, messy, quinn ,etc. all dem been rappin since lil ric came out. take it how u want to

Dski

Sicc OG
Mar 31, 2006
hitsquad said:
i didnt know rappers had a "prime". thats what seperates great artists from mediocore artists being able to change with the times and still make hit records and sell a decent amount of copies. example: e40, mac dre, jay-z, snoop, messy, quinn ,etc. all dem been rappin since lil ric came out. take it how u want to

RIC HAS SONGS WITH EVERYBODY YOU JUST MENTIONED EXCEPT SNOOP AND JAY-Z.......AND HAS BEEN IN THE GAME SINCE 93"........BELIEVE ME...RIC IS SITTING ON ABOUT 4 ALBUMS RIGHT NOW....JUST WAITING ON THE RIGHT MOVE.....HIS CURRENT ALBUM "STREET NIG" WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED ON THIZZ.....I COULDNT TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENNED WITH THAT.......I JUST KNOW RIC WILL NEVER SELL HIS SOUL TO NOBODY....

Apr 25, 2002
hitsquad said:

i disagree with this right here. there are plenty of rappers (and artists in general) that have made hits before and are now not making music up to that level anymore. or its the other way around, they were making okay songs before and now have matured as an artist and have stepped their game up

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I WAS JUST LOCCED UP WITH RIC LAST MONTH IN WEST COUNTY...HE SEEMED 2 BE COOL 2 ME & HE DEFINITELY WASN'T GETTING PUNKED...I DISCOVERED A NEWFOUND RESPECT I HAVE 4 RIC CUZ HE WAS HOLDIN IT DOWN IN THE POD I WAS IN....I GOT 2 SEE FIRST HAND THAT MY NIGGA IS A RICHMOND FACTOR...& WITH ALL THAT HE'S BEEN THRU & WHERE HE COMES FROM I RESPECT HIM 4 KEEPIN IT 100 & NEVER RATTIN ON NOBODY..CUZ IT DOES GO DOWN....MUCH LUV 2 THE THUG NUT FROM THE MOB & WHEN HE TOUCHES THE STREETS WE WILL BE IN THE LAB 4 SHO...4 THE RECORD,NIGGAS SHOULD STOP BELIEVING WHAT THEY HEAR & PAY MORE ATTENTION 2 THE REALITY OF WHAT THEY SEE WITH THEIR OWN EYES...KEEP IT MOBBY

Mar 4, 2009
I WAS JUST LOCCED UP WITH RIC LAST MONTH IN WEST COUNTY...HE SEEMED 2 BE COOL 2 ME & HE DEFINITELY WASN'T GETTING PUNKED...I DISCOVERED A NEWFOUND RESPECT I HAVE 4 RIC CUZ HE WAS HOLDIN IT DOWN IN THE POD I WAS IN....I GOT 2 SEE FIRST HAND THAT MY NIGGA IS A RICHMOND FACTOR...& WITH ALL THAT HE'S BEEN THRU & WHERE HE COMES FROM I RESPECT HIM 4 KEEPIN IT 100 & NEVER RATTIN ON NOBODY..CUZ IT DOES GO DOWN....MUCH LUV 2 THE THUG NUT FROM THE MOB & WHEN HE TOUCHES THE STREETS WE WILL BE IN THE LAB 4 SHO...4 THE RECORD,NIGGAS SHOULD STOP BELIEVING WHAT THEY HEAR & PAY MORE ATTENTION 2 THE REALITY OF WHAT THEY SEE WITH THEIR OWN EYES...KEEP IT MOBBY

WHATS GOOD TAY, THIS YOUNG HOTLINK WE CHOPPED IN UP ONE TIME OUT IN FRESNO LIKE A BUNCHA YEARS AGO AND YOU WAS MAD COOL, WE WAS THEM NILLAZ YOU GAVE SOME DAP TOO AND CHOPPED IT UP WITH FOR A MINUTE , ANYWAYS WHEN WE ASKED YOU WHATS UP WIT A SONG YOU TOLD US TO HOLLA AT YOU AND WE MELTIN SUM CHEDDA ON THIS NEW ALBUM AND WE TRYIN GET TO YOU IN THA BOOTH

WHATS GOOD WIT THE BIG HOMIE BO LOCO, I STILL GOT A TRACK WIT HIM MAYBE YOU COULD HOP ON IT AND DROP A 16?

Nov 20, 2007
lil ric is raw. i'm waiting on anotha lil ric and laroo album. i think the only album i didn't like from him was armaggeddon and that was cuz of production. and oh yea lil ric makes some tight beats too.