Where is LAROO /Hitta Slim???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
THANKS FOR ALL THE LUV YA'LL... LAROO / KILLA TAY ALBUM WILL BE A INDEPENDENT RELEASE ON TIMELESS ENT. / KILLA TAY'S LABEL... WE BRINGING THAT DOPE SHIT BACK... MAKE SURE U COPP DAT... 1 LUV
Oh Shit It Said On Sic Wid It On Another Site Thats Dope Though I wanna see more collabs like this

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
it's obvessiese ya cheatinn um pimpin. buy the BAR OUT. i would never do that that though cause buyin strangers drinks is lame. but i love earl and laroo and song is great and brewers beat cubs yeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mar 11, 2006
when i first bought the umbrella cd this track was being slapped non-stop!!hahaha this video is going to be clean like all of laroos vidz and especially a video for this song!?!?!i know i wont be disappointed def. lookin forward to the video

Feb 15, 2008
LAROO **Where She At** Video Starts Monday 04/27/09 on MTV Jams. @7:12 am EST, 3:12 pm EST and 11:12 pm EST... TUNE IN..... GOOD LOOKING

You know he already shot a new video already as well. If you have not picked up the newest Laroo album the Corporation what are you waiting for. Laroo= good business and like any other business that does good business by people you should always support it.