Where is LAROO /Hitta Slim???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I know most times he checks in and promotes his cds right b4 they come out but that nigga disappears like the great hudini!!! ha ha ha ROO if you checking out the board, reply to this thread cause I haven't been able to find yo cd down here in the ATL. Holla back.

Feb 15, 2008
Roo is around family just been a long week with all star weekend in Arizona then magic clothing show out in Vegas for a week.

Album is on I tunes and online at best buy if you can not find it in stores where you are located.

Mar 4, 2007
that was a good video mayne...shit all of your stuff is quality stuff never a dissapointment when laroo drops some shit...and yeah the album was dope..hope to see more dope stuff in the future

Apr 23, 2006
where was that at

that girl in the beggining in the leopard dress was bad as fuck

just curious when you do a show do you perform to the CD version of your song or an instrumental?

and just some input from a person who enjoys going to shows ... if you were alone on stage and just had the girls dancing in the background i think it would make your performance look alot more professional

but im feelin all your new songs you put on here and your videos are making alot of people step it up in the bay so keep grindin

Mar 8, 2006
I just pulled "Trash N Treasure" from the CD wall @ the crib yesterday. You been working hard, mayne and have come a long way. Keep it up, man! Great Shit!

Aug 18, 2006
nice footage, the fans was really feelin you, know all the words and everything. well rounded cd too, looking forward to that duo album with jack and that part 2 to the album folks.