Where do I take my 19 y/o nephew for his birthday?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
I hit that shooting range in Concord last week. Just the pistol range tho. Nothin like memorial weekend gun shootin.

I would take the kid to Everett & Jones and get a 2 way brisket and ribs anything on top of that is icing on the birthday cake... yahmean?

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
I hit that shooting range in Concord last week. Just the pistol range tho. Nothin like memorial weekend gun shootin.

I would take the kid to Everett & Jones and get a 2 way brisket and ribs anything on top of that is icing on the birthday cake... yahmean?
ya i live about a mile from the range in concord, so im definitely taking him there fist

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
it aint nuthin like havin strange girls teh teh's in ur face...

its not even a debate, strip club is where its at!!

Sep 16, 2011
ya im right by there off fruitvale, that high st truck has some bomb tacos
Oh well that taco truck in front of goodwill and murda dub hookers and cap it off with the indoor fleamarket. haha

My cousins studio is off Fruitvale and School Street and my dad lives across from dominos in them apartments. I don't go back there much but the last time I visted it seemed alot more calm then when I was a youngster.