WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

opm

Jan 6, 2003
shit....

diggity was a fool man... always made me laugh though...

when i hoped on here for the first time in mid 99... him an angel were the first to say wasup..

only diggty was say'in "yea... just give me ur credit card digitz and u to could become a noble... lol..

May 11, 2002
im still here. I only go to the Gathering of Minds board.

But what were the names of that one guy who always used to fuck with rest of the board and pissed everyone off? threads and threads were dedicated to getting this guy kicked our?

also how come nobody brought up Cedric?

May 2, 2002
Someone said I've been missing? I'm not missing, I'm here every other day. I usually only post in the studio forums.

I read about that 28thaNative shit... damn, if anyone knows how to get in contact with him, please let me know. He was a good friend of mine through here, and I'd like to make sure everything is cool with him. Thanks.

Chief - Glad to see you made it back safe man, hollar at me one of these days. We can talk about drinking too much ;)

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
DeviantJR said:
Someone said I've been missing? I'm not missing, I'm here every other day. I usually only post in the studio forums.

I read about that 28thaNative shit... damn, if anyone knows how to get in contact with him, please let me know. He was a good friend of mine through here, and I'd like to make sure everything is cool with him. Thanks.

Chief - Glad to see you made it back safe man, hollar at me one of these days. We can talk about drinking too much ;)
lol i heard that homie... glad to see you still exist.... we need to catch up on thangs man.... hows the music coming?

Apr 25, 2002
I think EDJ didn't think you were serious. He aint mean it like the war was a joke. It could be taken both ways, but I doubt he meant it like that.

As for Yung-Venom maybe one of them internet crips finally caught up to his worthless shit talkin fake ass.

As for 28 Tha Native we spoke like a month ago. He was suppose to hit me up on the phone. Thats my fam. I know he was hittin the studio. He did have legal trouble, but I see him time to time.
one

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
•Curbie-Still chillin out in A-Town, i think he helped bring out Tech-9 for tha show on Wendsday...
•Concluzionz-Prolly still travelin tha globe, findin stinky cot(lol...anyone remember that tread??)...
•AWB-prolly tendin to hiz life and child, or maybe children at this point...
•Bombsac-Dunno, but remember that picture of her with Sicx??...That wuz tight...BOMBSNATCH he used tah call her...lol...

•Steve??(roloc)...

-HººP

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
opm said:
what about..

cacaratt..??.. - has a name registered here, doesn't post alot

Angel...??..

diggity dank...??.. - Seen him on raptalk, refuses to show up here on the siccness

tycoon tha blunt blessa.??..

lil ceez mak'in geez...??.. - used to post here like a year ago...

high the whole way..??..

roloc..??.. - Everyone's pissed at him, i seen BAMMER go at it with him about those damn videos

nate78..??..

and were's Lee's weird ass.lol... - :(

Aug 26, 2002
Leader said TikDawg:that was boy on the real.....he repped the Blood side of the tracks...Northhighlands ain;t to be played with......In the words of DA Smart , Tikdawg let me take a walk him..........OKC

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
shadow said:
what about that M-Phive Cat? He acted like he was part of ABA, and had like 2000 posts in like the month he was here

shadow
WHAT IS THIS SHIT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? ACTED? OK... I WAS ONE OF THE ORIGINAL FIRST 4 ARTISTS ON ABA. I WAS WITH SMIGG, CG, AND STEEZ FOR MANY YEARS MY FRIEND...SO I DONT REALLY KNOW WHERE YOUR COMMENT STEMMED FROM OTHER THAN IGNORANCE...FACT IS, AFTER SMIGG'S ALBUM CAME OUT, THE WHOLE GAME CHANGED FOR OUR LABEL, WE JUST ALL KINDA WERE LOOKING IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS AND WERE BARRED FROM ANY ACTUAL PROGRESS BY A RISING CONFLICT OF INTEREST. SO NO, IM NOT A PART OF ABA ANYMORE, BY MY OWN CHOICE...I STILL GOT LOVE FOR ALL MY FORMER LABEL-MATES THOUGH...IM STILL SEMI-INVOLVED IN MUSIC, I RAP AS A SIDE THING (NOT FULL-TIME), AND SPIN AT PARTIES, AS FOR THE SICCNESS, I STILL COME ON HERE AND THERE, BUT I DONT POST A WHOLE LOT BECAUSE AS THE BOARD RECRUITS MORE AND MORE MEMBERS, IT BECOMES BOMBARDED BY MORE AND MORE IDIOTS WITH NOTHING TO SAY, LEAVING ME WITH NOTHING TO SAY... THAT'S WHAT ABOUT THAT M-PHIVE CAT...

May 11, 2002
shit I see sooooo many names and it brings up MEMORIES. I have been on the Siccness from the very start. Yet I forget soooo many names. Yet I remember all the drama. Damn I wish I could go back to those days.

Nothing but luv for those who have been here from the start.

Especially Roloc....who started it all.