WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
JEF
MAC10OWNER
GATEWON
DECOY
SHAWN B
J LAW
CURBIE
CAC 60
YUNG VENOM
CHIEF N HAY
CONCLUSIONS
MIDNIGHT
ROULETTE(P-FOLKS)
AZIAN LOC
SMOKEY LOCO
PSYDAL
CHALKLINE
YOUNG ASSAULT
BROWN MASK
AWB
JR
REZZ
THE BIGG LEE
BOMBSAC
CHILLI GIRL
SWEETS
MODESTOLIQSIC
AFFIL1AT3D

:cry:

A

All Out HOGG

BAMMER said:
JEF -LONG GONE
MAC10OWNER -I WAS WONDERIN MYSELF
GATEWON B-TALKED 2 HIM A FEW WEEKS AGO...HE'S WORKIN ON HIS CD...THE ONLY NET ACCESS HE HAS IS AT HIS HOMIES HOUSE
DECOY -I THINK HE IS PROMOTEING HIS CD THAT WAS SUPPOST TO DROP A WHILE BACK
SHAWN B -HE PROLLY SMOKED HIS NET BILL AWAY
J LAW -POSTED HERE TODAY UNDER THE NAME LAW
CURBIE -DUNNO
CAC 60 -CACAROT BEEN CONSITENTLY STOPPIN THROUGH PERIODICLY...I THINK CRANKY KEEPS CONTACT WIT HIM...SO ASK HIM
YUNG VENOM -COMES ONLINE...LAST I TALKED TO HIM HE WAS ASKIN FOR ADVICE ON'A GIRL...SO MAYBE AUSTIN SHAVED THE HAIR OFF HIS HAND
CHIEF N HAY -POSTED IN THE SICCMADE FORUM A BIT AGO...I THINK HES BEEN DOIN MILLITARY STUFF
CONCLUSIONS -WHO?
MIDNIGHT - REPEAT WHO?
ROULETTE(P-FOLKS)...I WISH I KNEW
AZIAN LOC -THIS IS MY PERSONAL HOMIE RIGHT HERE...HE'S SERVEN FOR 5 COUNTS OF ATTEMPTED MURDA...HIM & HIS HOMIE DUMP ON SOME FOOLS...ILL SEE IF I CAN FIND THE ARTICULE ONLINE SOMEWHERE...HIS REAL NAME IS HAWK
SMOKEY LOCO -I VAUGELY REMEMBER HIM
PSYDAL -ISNT THIS SYDAL FROM STREET SOUNDS?
CHALKLINE -I USED TO CHAT WIT CHALKLINE...I THINK HE BEEN WORKIN A NEW JOB OR SUMTHIN...OR VISITING SAC
YOUNG ASSAULT -DUNNO
BROWN MASK -CHOSEN FEW AKA RAVAGE IS PERSONAL HOMIES WIT HIM...SO ASK HIM ABOUT MEXICANO WITA MASK ON
AWB...PROLLY JACKEN OFF IN THE MILE HIGH
JR...I WAS BUMPIN A DEVIANT SAMPLE BEAT THE OTHER DAY...MY GUESS IS HE JUST DOESNT HAVE NET ACCESS...DECOY MIGHT KNOW
REZZ...DUNNO
THE BIGG LEE...LEE GOT HIS COMPUTER TOOKEN AWAY FOR BEING A HOMO
BOMBSAC -I THINK SHE GOT PREGNET
CHILLI GIRL -WISH I KNEW
SWEETS -ILL ASK GATE WHEN I CALL EM
MODESTOLIQSIC -DUNNO...HE WAS'A COO CAT THOU
AFFIL1AT3D -DUNNO

:cry:

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
MAC10OWNER - He popped up a bit ago, he had a different name, but I'm not sure what happened to him... one cool cat

GATEWON - I think he's going to school plus what Smurf said

MIDNIGHT - Not sure what happened to him, but I remember him from way back...

BOMBSAC - She posted a bit ago, not sure where the ladies all went though

CHILLI GIRL - Last I heard she moved to some small town up in Washington

Apr 25, 2002
what about that M-Phive Cat? He acted like he was part of ABA, and had like 2000 posts in like the month he was here

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
28 tha native???

Man, he use to come by my place every now and then. he was a coo cat. last i heard he was living on the rez. but my homie who goes to Southern Oregon, said they had a hip-hop festival a couple weekends ago, and my homie knew the dude that won the battle competition, and in the local paper it said that the name of the second place MC was 'Fish'. and thats 28's real name. and 28 use to live down in southern Oregon, so im almost positive that was him. Remmber his radio show he had on the net? that was tight.

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
JR is doin his damn thang...
as soon as i find my damn cellphone, i'm a go out to his house and chill...i'll tell him y'all said wassup!!!

Gate...man, that's the mothafuckin homeboy, and i wish iw oulda gotten to kick it with him before i left vegas, but there was drama on my side...so, i need to give that cat a phone call...he should be workin right now...and the only net access he has is at school

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
EDJ said:
^FIgHTIN' WHAT WAR? THAT WAS A JOKE RIgHT?
ahhhhhhhhhh edj....
no jokes over here homie..... i'm not sure what you're confused about.... if you're saying the war on iraq wasn't a war then we're looking through two different sets of eyes..... alot of americans died during my six months away from home..... that's nothin' to joke about homie.... i got 350 ridin' with me.... i'm sure all of them would rather be doing something other than sacrificing thier freedoms for the sake of the american people.... but instead of doing that they were out there with me puttin in work.... you can call it what you want to.... but people lose their lives everyday trying to keep america what it is today..... real chop

Mar 13, 2003
shadow said:
28 tha native???

Man, he use to come by my place every now and then. he was a coo cat. last i heard he was living on the rez. but my homie who goes to Southern Oregon, said they had a hip-hop festival a couple weekends ago, and my homie knew the dude that won the battle competition, and in the local paper it said that the name of the second place MC was 'Fish'. and thats 28's real name. and 28 use to live down in southern Oregon, so im almost positive that was him. Remmber his radio show he had on the net? that was tight.

shadow
28 was my friend...he was facing a shit ton of felony charges cuz his scanless bitch nailed him on child support. Last I talked to him he was going to his hearing - I can only assume his paper has been tight cuz he was gonna lose his job because of this stupid bitch.

He been buyin his kids food and toys and clothes but the bitch decided that wasn't enough and the child support requests and notices were being sent to the wrong address and he never knew about them. They just piled the fuck up and turned into felonies.

A

All Out HOGG

EDJ'z A FAG IGNORE HIM

THANKS FOR REPPIN THIS COUNTRY ON THE FRONTLINES CHIEF

Apr 25, 2002
Willy Jones said:

28 was my friend...he was facing a shit ton of felony charges cuz his scanless bitch nailed him on child support. Last I talked to him he was going to his hearing - I can only assume his paper has been tight cuz he was gonna lose his job because of this stupid bitch.

He been buyin his kids food and toys and clothes but the bitch decided that wasn't enough and the child support requests and notices were being sent to the wrong address and he never knew about them. They just piled the fuck up and turned into felonies.
yea, man, 28 was hella coo. i remember he came to my place, and he hadent drank in 7 years or something, and i had a half gallon, and he fuckin took shot for shot with me, we got hella faded, he got more faded than I did, my girl was walking out my place, and she looks over by the garbage and 28 was sitting there in the corner all crazy like, throwin up. lol. that was right when he heard he had charges against him. he was a pretty good B-baller. i remember also having some flow sessions with him to. Havent heard from fish in like 6 months, but im sure that was him in the MC competition.

shadow