Where are they now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
the whole reason i created the cocaleafs name was cause i had a no internet order as a condition of my release on house arrest, had to throw people off especially because the siccness was brought up in my trial

when i was on house arrest for 3 years obviously i had all the time in the world to sit on here and try to put people up on game about reality plus i was pretty much out of my fucking mind at that point lol

after i was free i switched my name back and focused entirely on work and getting my life together had no real need or desire to pontificate and research illuminate dealings politics aliens the meaning of life etc rather enjoy life to the fullest while i was still here and try to improve the quality of life in my city rather then improve the quality of intelligence of anonymous siccness posters
sounds like that could be made into a movie, presented by the siccness.net starring siccness.net/vb members