Where are they now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
LOL for real? why did you abandon the GOM?

edit: and who is Troll, dude used to post there too and I forgot what name he changed to
he changed it to TRØLL or suffa like that & was modding the mad insanity forum for a while, i think hes still around

where the fuck has simpaticone1 been?
S @Simpaticone1 last posted in the "one day at a time" thread in november, sounded like he was doing well, hope he still is

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
is he really?

he caught a lot of flack on this site but EDJ is a good solid dude.
EDJ is a hella good dude. I can't say 100 percent if he's really locked up, but a while back I was checking out this youtube video from some folks outta Denver and the top comment was "Free my nigga EDJ 5500"

NOW 51ST OF ALL I'M PRETTY SURE EDJ WAS FROM THE 5500 BLOCK IN DENVER SO I PUT TWO AND TWO TOgETHER AND DECIDED THEY WERE TALKINg ABOUT HIM.

I could be wrong tho,

I'll see if I can find that video.

EDIT: This video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoceXBknSpk

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
the beef between EDJ and Average White Boy was great comedy though... or when he said Notorious BIG bit his "Life After Death" album title off him...
didn't that start because Average White Boy called himself "Mr. 303" and EDJ took offense because AWB was white and not an "og" so he shouldn't get to claim the Denver area code or some retarded bullshit?