Where are they now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2003
always wondered what happened to musty. Dude posted this one thread hella years ago, hella long post. Story about a dude who was selling heroin. crazy ass story. anybody remember that shit?

Props: S.SAVAGE
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Or Chilligirl. She was on the Northwest threads back in the day and then someone posted a long story of how she drunkenly tried to fuck them at a show and she disappeared for awhile. I think she came back with a different name

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Or Chilligirl. She was on the Northwest threads back in the day and then someone posted a long story of how she drunkenly tried to fuck them at a show and she disappeared for awhile. I think she came back with a different name
chiligirl is good people tho, she always was reall cool with me.

I aint talked to her in a minute but, ya, I remember hers & D-sane's little conflict on here.

def some good entertainment.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
lol, i was the one who lured that corny rotund fuck to this forum from myspace so he could take his burning like the square he was

::
ah yes, then a certain hard headed whiteboy from the board whom Mr. Miggs had threatened had a certain group of even harder-headed individuals go pay Mr. Miggs & his employer a visit at his place of employment within hours of that post.

nonetheless, Mr. Miggs never posted here again.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
damn thats fucked up, he went to prison & everything here in the U.S. & they didnt deport him back then?

EDJ a solid cat, as much as he used to get into with people from this board, homie was concrete in his actions.
sidenote:

From the little pic, it looks like EDJ's sister (2nd one in from the left) could be on my radar