when new dudes really don't know hip-hop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2005
check out this dude who sent me a friend request on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/cbothepresident that's right this clown is calling himself c-bo. i know c-bo aint a platinum artist but it is hard to believe that i dude would really be out here campaigning with the name with no one in his circle telling him that there is a og already with that handle

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
c-bo got soundscans in the millions, plus he was on fucking all eyez on me, dude is a RETARD.

Nov 7, 2005
c-bo got soundscans in the millions, plus he was on fucking all eyez on me, dude is a RETARD.
but even if this is the one lame who ain't heard of him, i know he got potna's that should have pulled his coat. the funny part is dude is from nashville same as young buck and bo fucks with buck tough so he has got to have heard of the real c-bo

Apr 26, 2006
WOW, is all I can say.

You would think these guys would have the intelligence to google "C-BO"

$hit I'm Mexican and I even know about the REAL C-BO. Fucken lame as fools these days.

I can BUMP this shit all day!

Apr 26, 2006
what does being mexican gotta do with it

people from all over the world know who c-bo is
Well that's my point. This dude is BLACK and he don't even know. That's how lame he is. Being in the Rap game, dude should know his history. Just another lame, so who really gives a fuck. Most Rap sucks these days anyways.

Apr 7, 2006
i dont get what race had to do with it. im white and know who c-bo is. just due to the popularity of c-bo has people should know who he is, especially if you were to be involved in a rap industry and use his name. but i wouldnt doubt he didnt know who c-bo is. im assuming his style of rapping reflects his musical preference.