What's your race?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What race are you? (for the most part) correct me if my roots arent accurate

• Asian (Filipino, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese roots etc.)

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Black (roots from countries in Africa, or from Jamaica, Haiti etc.)

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Caucasian (This includes Italian and Spanish meaning roots from Spain)

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • Latin (Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Brazilian, Salvadorean roots etc.)

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • "Middle-Eastern", Jewish, "Mediterranean", Greek, Armenian (could this fall under white too?)

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Mixed (Half Mexican-White, Half Black-White, Half Filipino-Mexican, Half Jewish-Korean etc.)

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • far too mixed to identify with any one race (Chinese-Native American-Jamaican-Salvadoreans etc.)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I am ashamed of my race so i wont tell you, but rather I will fake being something I am not

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
by the way feel free to reply with details if you think that will explain why you voted what you voted. I am 1/8th Portuguese and 1/8th Apache but the rest is all Chicano so I voted "Latin". (btw Portuguese is the Official language of the Latin country Brazil but Portugal actually lies in Europe so that would be Caucasian just like Spain)

Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
far too mixed to identify with any one race (Chinese-Native American-Jamaican-Salvadoreans etc.)

So far, I think I'm the only person who voted for this. LOL
I always laugh when I here anyone make a racist comment like "go back to ____". I don't know which part of me should go where!

Because of where I was born, I was raised claiming mostly to be Native American but along with that I am Mexican, Irish, German, English, Jewish, French, (I guess some of these could be summed up into Caucasian), with some possible African ancestry though no asian family that I know of.
But with my head shaved bald, I look like a big homeboy from the Salad Bowl. :beard: