What's your race?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What race are you? (for the most part) correct me if my roots arent accurate

• Asian (Filipino, Thai, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese roots etc.)

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Black (roots from countries in Africa, or from Jamaica, Haiti etc.)

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Caucasian (This includes Italian and Spanish meaning roots from Spain)

Votes: 31 37.8%
  • Latin (Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Brazilian, Salvadorean roots etc.)

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • "Middle-Eastern", Jewish, "Mediterranean", Greek, Armenian (could this fall under white too?)

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Mixed (Half Mexican-White, Half Black-White, Half Filipino-Mexican, Half Jewish-Korean etc.)

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • far too mixed to identify with any one race (Chinese-Native American-Jamaican-Salvadoreans etc.)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I am ashamed of my race so i wont tell you, but rather I will fake being something I am not

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
May 2, 2002
LEADER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
I know this is a very diverse board and I am just wondering what the majority is. Please be honest.
WTF!! no major diss... but why the fuck did u put Greeks as the same race as Armenians? or Jews? they are as white as Italians & Spanish... damn, I'ma have to trip on this one!!

May 2, 2002
LEADER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
cause im a fucked up ignorant asshole piece of shit
lol...
sorry... just wanted to say that Greeks are not Armenians or Jews or Arabs... they are Greeks, and they are Europeans, whites.
...peace

Black, German, Austrian, Hungarian, and Czechoslovakian...

but everybody seems to think I'm Puerto Rican. When I was in college, I went to school near Akron. Akron has almost as many Mexicans as L.A. No joke. They would always come up to me speakin Spanish. And I'm like, 'um, no. I'm black, and I speak German.' Then they would look at me like I was the dumbest thing walkin. =) Damn it, I'm gonna learn Spanish and fool them all! Bwahahaha!!!

Jun 27, 2002
www.soundclick.com
mixed down da middle

Half Portuguese and Half Mexican Wassup to all my Portuguese peoplez on thiz board! and wassup to all my Latino that run thangz. I luv my peoplez im glad to see therez so much diversity in the yay area ya feel? peace.