What's your opinion on tipping?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2003
I tip according to the service,attitude of the server/waiter/waitress. If I feel that they have been on point since the moment I sat down, didn't fuck up my order, was polite, no attitude if I asks for xtras like more ranch,more bbq sauce,more napkins etc. Then I'm hookin the tip up fat (that didn't really sound right,but watever) lol.. but yeah if all those requirements are met,I'm tippn well, if not m leavin a minimal amoutn of cash on the tip. But I hate when serevers automaticlly think that the deserve a good tip. Like they are entitled to it or somethin. I feel like how most teachers did in grammar school. Every1 starts with an A, the more u fuck up the worse the grade gets. The better u are most likely u keep that A

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
If it's a dude I figure out 15% and round up to the nearest dollar. If it's a chick I do the same thing except 20%. If she's hot or does a great job it's usually 25%.

I also make everything end in .01 (so $20.01). I have keep the change with BofA so it's like I'm throwing a buck into savings as often as possible. Same thing with filling up gas.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Only one time in my life I didn't tip. The waitress had a cold and looked like she was nodding off some oxy or heroin or something. Forgot our order. Food came out hella late. One of the meals was wrong. She's sneezing everywhere. Disappeared when I wanted a refill. Then she said that her boyfriend was there and she was going to talk to him (probably going out to his truck to shoot up) and someone else would help us if we needed anything.

I got my receipt back and in the little line where you can write in a tip I wrote "please drug test Jessica".

Dec 28, 2004
IN THE HOOD, PEOPLE USUALLY TIP $3. TOTAL CAN BE $7.58 OR $93.68, DONT MATTER, YOUR TIP IS $3 LOL.....

THE SHIT THAT PISSES ME OFF IS WHEN I PLACE A ORDER FOR PICK UP AND I PAY W MY DEBIT CARD AND THEY LIKE CAN YOU SIGN HERE PLEASE, HAS THE LIL BLANK SPOT FOR A TIP, NAW PLAYER I CROSS THAT SHIT OUT AND JUST PUT THE TOTAL. NO TIP FOR PICKUP, FUCK THAT.

IM WITH SHEA THO, DOUBLE THE TAX

Jan 5, 2006
depends if i like the waiter. if they do their job i tip 5-10$ depending

if thy are talking to eachother whn i ask for a to go bag, and give me the one second finger/ no tip
it's not a 5-10 dollar tip, its a certain percentage of your total bill.. that would be about 15-18% as a standard rate. Now on a haircut I tip an extra 5-6 bucks.

Dec 12, 2006
I always end up tipping espeically if its a girl bar tender ive known for a minute or something but I used to do hella deliveries of autoparts to tons of local auto shops and the idea of asking for a tip makes zero cents but if dont tip the dude that drives a pizza over to my house he kicks my car, i dont get it, recently i didnt have money to tip this straight off the boat italian guy and he put a dent in my car, so yea, fuck italians

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Only one time in my life I didn't tip. The waitress had a cold and looked like she was nodding off some oxy or heroin or something. Forgot our order. Food came out hella late. One of the meals was wrong. She's sneezing everywhere. Disappeared when I wanted a refill. Then she said that her boyfriend was there and she was going to talk to him (probably going out to his truck to shoot up) and someone else would help us if we needed anything.

I got my receipt back and in the little line where you can write in a tip I wrote "please drug test Jessica".
Stop snitchin!

Dec 4, 2006
it all depends on how much attention they give you..

some motherfuckers don't even come around to check on how you doing and if you need something but they still expect a tip, hell naw! not me son! I be like "NO TIP FOR YOU BREH"

Apr 26, 2006
I agree with the tipping of hot women. Call it sexist, but it's a pleasure to look at a fine bitches when your at a restaurant having a meal or perched up on bar having a drink. They get a tip from me just for smiling or looking sexy.