what's your occupation?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
off topic but I had a job interview for a pt job and they offer me the job but ask me to pay for my own background check & fingerprints I had never heard of this being done before is this a common practice to hiring new employee's?
Yeah, some places do that.
they sound like idiots, look elsewhere. J @joejoe559 if you need somebody to go through your resume you can send it to me I can help you. I go through thousands and know what to look for.

I am currently a Warehouse manager and warranty administrator for a hvac/solar distribution company going on 4 years. I recently got promoted which was cool
Nice, how many people are under you?

besides being a failed Producer /DJ... I decided a few years ago, fuck I'ma be 30 soon, and what the best route to get this money.

So I went back to school with the engineering or medical profession in mind. I ended up applying to lots of grants, and ended up getting a position as a research assistant in a chem lab ( normally for grad students). So right now I'm just mixing up the medicine trying to get on some publications.

As of next year I have been conditionally accepted to a Podiatric Medicine and Surgery program. So yea I will be cutting open feet and ankles, sawing bones, diabetic wound care, amputations all that nasty shit. It will be a long road 4 yrs school + 4 year residency. I think you get around 45k in residency, but after those year, god willing I should be able to set my family straight.
Sounds like a plan bro, stay at it.

im thinking bout going back to school to get a degree in business admin and accounting. Id like to get out of working in a machine shop just not sure if its worth it or not.
Do it.

I do customer service, accounts receivables, insides sales and shipping coordination for the nations premier drawer manufacturer.
nice, do you guys export?

Sep 24, 2006
they sound like idiots, look elsewhere. J @joejoe559 if you need somebody to go through your resume you can send it to me I can help you. I go through thousands and know what to look for.

Nice, how many people are under you?

Sounds like a plan bro, stay at it.

Do it.

nice, do you guys export?
yeah i tihnk ima start back soon. and do u have any basic resumes samples for someone to look at and create a decent resume off of?

Mar 18, 2006
I work in the manufacturing sector now......was not too heavy into the books in HS, been sluggin it out with odd jobs for almost 10 years now....had a job cleaning at the hospital, not a big fan of pushing a mop so I'm back in school in a medical lab technician program, so in the next year I'll either be drawing blood or making slides ina lab.....Still doin the music thing which is my real passion, writing/producing, tryin 2 look after my family

Feb 3, 2006
im thinking bout going back to school to get a degree in business admin and accounting. Id like to get out of working in a machine shop just not sure if its worth it or not.
I got my degree in Business Finance, trust me pimpin it will help you big time. With that degree you can work in any industry because every company has a accounting and finance department. Good luck..

Props: Tony