What's With All The Hype?!?!?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
Yea......the shits common knowledge around these parts too my friend.
Really? Lol i find it hard to believe that cats all the way down in Dago know about gasssin starting in them Corns (assuming u from dago cuz of yo sig and pic). Well dayyyymn if its common knowledge where you at why you claim im digging deep???? Lol better yet if its common knowledge why you seem so confused about it???

"You can keep your definitions just like I will keep mine.......I'm not feelin that shit." The shit you ain't feelin.....is that the common knowledge part? Cuz that's what I've been talking about this whole time.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Really? Lol i find it hard to believe that cats all the way down in Dago know about gasssin starting in them Corns (assuming u from dago cuz of yo sig and pic). Well dayyyymn if its common knowledge where you at why you claim im digging deep???? Lol better yet if its common knowledge why you seem so confused about it???

"You can keep your definitions just like I will keep mine.......I'm not feelin that shit." The shit you ain't feelin.....is that the common knowledge part? Cuz that's what I've been talking about this whole time.
Confused?......me?......really?........Nigga not once did I ask you about the origins or street term of gassin.......see that's where you went stupid smart on me. Gas to me means what I have been stating the whole time. You are the one who decided to give the voluntary history lesson......I dugg it cause it was free......good shit homie.

Confused......lmao.....yo ass is confused.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
saying wiz khalifa is on a mac dre level is a spit in the face to mac dre

i definately would not go that far...no offense of course

bitches like him.... but beyond that ppl only like wiz for kush and orange juice..and thats only cuz they smoke...ask anyone who claims to like wiz in cali to name one song outside of kush and orange juice and they wont be able to

its just a bunch of dick riding thats all it is...ppl smoking 'paper planes' like rolling a joint is new..and they dont even like joints...

ill even go farther, most people think hes from cali and his name is wiz califa (like califas) ...most ppl who listen to him dont even know where pittsburgh is much less have any idea about his discography.. 80 percent of ppl who i know who heard wiz shit thinks currencys pilot talk is trash...they just liek wiz cuz he 'sounds liek a cali nigga' (calling himself "G",etc)

like they dont like him that much...the album was just cool to smoke to...beyond that bitches just like him and it dont really go any farther
I'm from cali, I don't smoke weed (well, not a lot), I have about 7 of his mixtapes and can name a lot of songs from them off top, I know his name is Wiz Khalifa (not Califa), I know where Pttsburgh is, and I thought Curren$y's Pilot Talk was dope as fuck

but maybe I'm just in the minority...

May 8, 2008
Confused?......me?......really?........Nigga not once did I ask you about the origins or street term of gassin.......see that's where you went stupid smart on me. Gas to me means what I have been stating the whole time. You are the one who decided to give the voluntary history lesson......I dugg it cause it was free......good shit homie.

Confused......lmao.....yo ass is confused.
hhhhhhhhhhaha he got mad lol you didnt have to ask i saw u were in need of some clarification so i straightened you out lmao. that's usually what happens when somebody is wrong. they get corrected.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
damn this thread got 8 pages though in one day

Wiz must be doin somethin right, haha

slappin that Wiz and Curren$y "How To Fly" mixtape right now.... shit goes hard... I don't give a fuck

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I feel you bruh... I didn't mean to start some little argument... it's all good homie

at the end of the day it's all opinions so we could go back and forth all day and nobody is gonna be wrong

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
He makes good music, he just has a lot of hype behind him, less than drake hype, but more than max b hype. Stoner rap and really stoner culture is whats hot right now.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
this is some other shit before he kinda switched up his style, it was a little more lyrical and more on some gangsta shit than he's on now...

Dec 29, 2008
you act like youre hella sonning someone because you were bothered enough to go to the user CP and ignore a person, more than likely because they were talking shit about you
im not acting like im hella sonning anyone. i just can't tell what someones posting thats on my ignore list. since he posted like a millisec after me i assumed he was trying to diss.

but its whatever i move in peace.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
hhhhhhhhhhaha he got mad lol you didnt have to ask i saw u were in need of some clarification so i straightened you out lmao. that's usually what happens when somebody is wrong. they get corrected.
Corrected?.......you still gettin stupid smart on me I see. Clarification is what I didn't need because you know why?......no you don't.......lemme put YOU up on game so you can stop gettin goofed up....

Gassin in MY book STILL means LYRICAL OCTANE. Fuck your OG terms.

But like I said before thanks for the history lesson.