Whats up with these scraps

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 21, 2005
Off Topic but My older homie that use to live in LV said back in the day there was some kinda vigalante guy that was goin around and killin abunch of gang members from all different kinds of gangs and races anybody know anything about this?

Sep 15, 2002
Nope, but I do remember when MS's first showed up here, they did that, just walked up and started dumpin on fooz, targeting just Mexican sets. Most of the shootings happened in Naked City. Shit, didn't last long tho, they got ran out of that area a few months later. But I don't think thats the same thing as what u talkin bout.

Feb 14, 2006
surcaliman said:
how bout starting with brown unity first?how u gonna try and unite with the black when u as a norteno dont even have brown unity....and thats exactly my point.u choose to unite with blacks instead of ur own kind...having mad lov for blacks and imbracing their style.but calling ur own wetabacks,scraps,paisas and such....god forbid u would ever disrespect a blackman and call him a nigger huh?
^^co-sign

Feb 14, 2006
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Alot of people have died over a pair of choos... I hope they where nice choo's since we've been killing each other over them for 30 - 40 years.
fuck u just made a lot of sense :cry: I WONDER HOW MANY HAVE DIED ALREADY AFTER ALL THIS DECADES OF KILLING OFF OUR OWN RACE..we're dumb for real:(

Sep 15, 2002
760- If it's the same thing that I'm talking about, it happened when I was in the 5th or 6th grade. I'm 23 now so, it was kinda a while back, even still I didn't know that much about it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.