Whats up with these scraps

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2002
FAGGOTS. GROW UP LIL KIDS

Real talk, you real retarded. For u fake asses read this slow I DO NOT GIVE A DROP OF PISS ABOUT YOUR GAY NORTENO/SURENO FEUDING.

Thats real talk.

This is a Sin City forum about LAS VEGAS rappers, read it again LAS VEGAS,for all of you who never went to high school I'll spell it out for you, but you have to sound out the rest by yourselves. L-A hold on I'm not finished with this word for you confused fuccs -S V-E-G-A-S. It's Las Vegas not Los Vegas.

Thats real talk.

Yall wanna to internet bang, and act like lil fake asses,then at least do the only real thing you can, and take that bullshit to a Cali forum where someone might care. And yall can be happy bein angry ass haters, with too much time on your hands.

Realest talk said since this board been infested with lil kids.

May 9, 2002
760 Northside said:
No as far as i know nortenos were a street gang Before the nuestra familia was even thought of.
Youre fuckin kidding,right???:dead:

I cant believe this arguement is still raging...how is ANYONE gonna dispute ANYTHING about Vegas...unless you RESIDE THERE....which as far as i can SEE...only 2 cats are actually from LV...so everyone either needs to shit the FUCK up and LISTEN to them and get up on game...or just plain old SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KICK ROCKS....

Dec 17, 2005
IF U WERE TRYIN TO HURT MY FEELINGS NICE TRY IDK Y YALL COME UP IN HERE TALKIN SHIT BOUT VEGAS FOOLS WHEN WE AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WIT THE SUR 13 OR THE 14 YALL JUST WASTIN UR TIME ON HERE

Dec 21, 2005
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
What are you....9 years old???Get the fuck outta here you weenie ass net bangin mutt!!!!

Tired of you lil ass kids runnin a muck on these boards...yall need to be hit with a switch...multiple times...

YEA I'M 9 YRZ OLD AND WHA ARE YOU? YOU OLD FUCK 50 YRZ OLD ON HERE BARKIN' LOL! SHUT THA FUCK UP FAGGOT!

Aug 21, 2005
The point is there are Nortenos and surenos all over this Country if you live in Las Vegas and you still claim there are no "real" norteno/sureno gangs than you are one blind motha fucka. My homie that lives down the street lived in Las vegas almost his whole life (hes 35 years old) hes spent time in the fish tank he tells me he was talkin to some mexican dudes and his other mexican homie came up to him and told him fuck those scraps and his homie was a norteno from Las Vegas.

Aug 21, 2005
No Disrespect 2 lil 40oz(RIP)

But in that song "hit em" on Blue Raggz cd "tales from the crip" lil 40oz says

"so why would you fuck around with a mafioso t_____ crack your wesos ridin around with the homies comin from surenos cause we dont play betta watch whatcha say when ya come around my cause if I catch ya in my hood ima hit ya in your mouth ese."

Dec 17, 2005
LIL 40 OZ WAS A BUSTER MY OG HOMIES SAID THAT HIM AND JOHNNY BOY R BUSTERS CUZ JOHNNY BOY ROLLED WIT THE SURENOS IN PRISON AND NOT WIT NEVADA AND IDK BOUT WHAT WAS 40 THINKIN CUZ WE AINT ON THE LA EME

Status
Not open for further replies.