What's Up With Nigga's On This Vans Kick?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2005
"my vans" song.

people on the bay areas dick, thats all it is.
next time you see someone with vans on, scream the following:

"GET OFF THE BAY AREAS DICK THIS IS SOUTHERN CALI!!"
then yell 619, and pour hawaiian punch all over they shoes.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
LOL... YOU REALLY THINK PEOPLE STARTED WEARIN VANS IN THE BAY??? YOURE TRIPPIN, HOMIE... ANYWAY... WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT THE NEXT MAN IS WEARIN, DOG... WORRY ABOUT YOU N YOURS...

Mar 13, 2006
gas uno said:
"my vans" song.

people on the bay areas dick, thats all it is.
next time you see someone with vans on, scream the following:

"GET OFF THE BAY AREAS DICK THIS IS SOUTHERN CALI!!"
then yell 619, and pour hawaiian punch all over they shoes.
shoulda known, nigga's been on the bay area's dick WAY too hard out here. You got muhfuckas reppin the bay who prolly haven't been there since they were a baby. I mean, I give the bay its props, they're doing their thing, but nigga's in dago need to remember where they live and hop off the bay's nuts a little cause all it does is make it look like we can't come up with our own shit and gotta hop on somewhere elses. Are LA nigga's on this hyphy shit like Dago nigga's are?

Jun 16, 2005
SLICC RICC said:
LOL... YOU REALLY THINK PEOPLE STARTED WEARIN VANS IN THE BAY??? YOURE TRIPPIN, HOMIE...
maybe youre tripping and your not aware a song came out called "my vans" and people are sporting them again like their new due to that..

aint no one talking about the entire history of vans nigga..sober up..

Oh No! said:
shoulda known, nigga's been on the bay area's dick WAY too hard out here. You got muhfuckas reppin the bay who prolly haven't been there since they were a baby. I mean, I give the bay its props, they're doing their thing, but nigga's in dago need to remember where they live and hop off the bay's nuts a little cause all it does is make it look like we can't come up with our own shit and gotta hop on somewhere elses. Are LA nigga's on this hyphy shit like Dago nigga's are?
i feel you..shit annoys the fuck out of me...we was just talkin about this in another thread...i show love to the bay but its going a little too far in san diego...its like that dudes album coming out called "dago bangin" and its all bay area features..the bandwagoners make the city look bad..

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Vans are NOT just a skater thing....While u won't be seein me sporting any now, they were HUUUUUUGE in the breakin'-b boy era of the early to mid 80s...I had myself a checkered purr and a hat to match with flaps on the back (remember those?) lol

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
gas uno said:
funny..i breakdanced and i thought it was adidas and pumas..

shrug..

Great attempt at being sarcastic...Of COURSE Adidas and Pumas were big too, I'm just sayin that Vans were also rocked in that era...I could sit here all day and discuss the many fashions of breakdancing but I'm sure I wouldn't be telling an aficionado such as YOURSELF anything new :cool:

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
ive got no problem wit vans... i dont sport them cuz the song "vans" but i sport them cuz they original and comfortable shoes... hella nah im not talkin bout slip-ons that shit is gay. i got these:

got this shit custom sized to a 15.. they aint bad lookin and they can manage to look good even when theyre dirty.

Apr 5, 2005
VAN'S ARE VERY POPULAR AMOUNG GIRLS AND SKATERS. BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE URBAN COMMUNITY IN THE BAY AREA ARE STARTING TO ROCK 'EM. IT'S NOTHING NEW MAN. IT'S LIKE HOW THE URBAN COMMUNITY STARTED WEARING TOMMY HILFIGER. ITS ALL THE SAME. ITS GETTING EVEN MORE POPULAR BECAUSE OF THE SONG.

Feb 9, 2003
People have ALWAYS worn Vans; skaters or not. You people must think that vans are only the checkered white ones.