Whats the weirdest and/or trippiest games for 360?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I need something that would trip me out while on psychedelics, littlebigplanet seems like one...for ps2, i was playing katamari damacy, that was fun as shit...are there any games that are really dope but just overall weird as fuck ?

can be any type of game..

side question, so they sell the new street fighter thats on xbox live as the game itself in stores? or do i really have to go get a hard drive just to get sf2?

another side question...if you were to buy any game...say you didnt have any games.. (no gears of war) what would you go get, entertainment wise?

im lost...cant decide what to buy.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
Viva Pinata will assault your eyes with all that color coming at you at one time, it is a pretty weird game itself, you raise pinatas and hoe them out to parties, you can also break them open and sell their candies and people will try and bust them open if they get sick or some shit, they also fight rival pinatas. Street Fighter HD Remix is download only as far as I know, and getting a HD would be worth it in the long run. And if I were to buy a game if I didn't have any games? Rainbow Six Vegas 2, the most complete shooter on the market, I been playing since launch and I still play that shit with my clan, if you ever see anyone on that game with DON tags that's one of us. Other then that Army of Two is dope as fuck, it's kind of like Gears in a way because it's a 3rd person cover shooter but it's more military themed and based around co-op play, other good games is Fallout 3 and Mass Effect if you want some good time consuming games...

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
http://www.xbox.com/en-us/hardware/hddoffer/default.htm

Go there if you bought an Arcade Xbox 360, you can get 3 months of live free and a 20gb hard drive for 29.99$. All you need is the serial number from your Xbox and enter that shit to get this deal. That street fighter game in HD makes it a must buy, they have Mortal Kombat 3 on Xbox Live too for 400 Microsoft points.

I just bought Rainbow 6 Las Vegas 2 that shit is aight so far, only played the first levels, got it for 20$ at Toys R Us.

Aug 7, 2003

Go there if you bought an Arcade Xbox 360, you can get 3 months of live free and a 20gb hard drive for 29.99$. All you need is the serial number from your Xbox and enter that shit to get this deal. That street fighter game in HD makes it a must buy, they have Mortal Kombat 3 on Xbox Live too for 400 Microsoft points.

I just bought Rainbow 6 Las Vegas 2 that shit is aight so far, only played the first levels, got it for 20$ at Toys R Us.
that deal is more then likely for old xbox serial numbers and none really made recently. get a 60gb hard drive/head set and like 3 months of live for $99. its expensive but you can find it on amazon or newegg and other sites for cheaper then that.

street fighter 2 along with many other games being made are for xbox live arcade which is a online game distribution thru your xbox. aka you buy games online thru your xbox and they install on your hard drive and you can buy them in the stores. there is a lot of good cheap games on there (bionic commando, braid, castle crashers, street fighter 2 remix, mortal kombat 3, sonic 1 and 2, doom, duke nukem 3d, etc.) so it would be a good idea to get a hard drive and have the option to buy a game on your xbox 24/7.

as far as best games trippist/weird try gears 2, call of duty: world at war, prince of persia. hell just go to any game website and click on xbox 360 reviews and sort by highest rated and then just find a game you like on that list.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
I need something that would trip me out while on psychedelics, littlebigplanet seems like one...for ps2, i was playing katamari damacy, that was fun as shit...are there any games that are really dope but just overall weird as fuck ?.
they have a katamari game out for 360

Apr 8, 2005
that deal is more then likely for old xbox serial numbers and none really made recently. get a 60gb hard drive/head set and like 3 months of live for $99. its expensive but you can find it on amazon or newegg and other sites for cheaper then that.

street fighter 2 along with many other games being made are for xbox live arcade which is a online game distribution thru your xbox. aka you buy games online thru your xbox and they install on your hard drive and you can buy them in the stores. there is a lot of good cheap games on there (bionic commando, braid, castle crashers, street fighter 2 remix, mortal kombat 3, sonic 1 and 2, doom, duke nukem 3d, etc.) so it would be a good idea to get a hard drive and have the option to buy a game on your xbox 24/7.

as far as best games trippist/weird try gears 2, call of duty: world at war, prince of persia. hell just go to any game website and click on xbox 360 reviews and sort by highest rated and then just find a game you like on that list.
how is world at war a trippy game? no ones ever seen a first person war game before!

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
LOL fuck you talking about? It only says when you go on that page........... "XBOX 360 ARCADE OWNERS REJOICE"!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
they have a katamari game out for 360

yeah that 'beautiful' thing kinda threw me off but i think i should cop. katamari is hella fun. i know its gotta look sick on 360.

thanks for the 360 HD knowledge yall im gonna see if that works for me.. (the 29.99 thing) i just dont wanna cash out hella ..

you guys make the HD seem worth it? in comparison to copping a single game? so after i cop an hd what, i have to buy microsoft points? people have been telling me to cop left 4 dead but is it that tight? i play gears of war 2 all the time, i need somethin new...

fable 3 ? heard that is kinda coo

im bout to jump on some gow2 horde tho...in a few..
prolly need to buy gow2 and keep it funky, cuz im borrowing this. i play it enough.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
yeah that 'beautiful' thing kinda threw me off but i think i should cop. katamari is hella fun. i know its gotta look sick on 360.

thanks for the 360 HD knowledge yall im gonna see if that works for me.. (the 29.99 thing) i just dont wanna cash out hella ..

you guys make the HD seem worth it? in comparison to copping a single game? so after i cop an hd what, i have to buy microsoft points? people have been telling me to cop left 4 dead but is it that tight? i play gears of war 2 all the time, i need somethin new...

fable 3 ? heard that is kinda coo

im bout to jump on some gow2 horde tho...in a few..
Its fallout 3 unless your talking about fable 2, I don't know about Fable 2 but I suggest you copp fallout 3 that shit is a trip too me everytime I play that shit hella high, I feel my senses all high and I get a paranoid feeling out there in the Wasteland, crazy shit everywere you go, and freedom is endless, 100+ hours in gaming. Right now I got this mutant follower because my guy is hella Jesus status right now.

Aug 7, 2003
LOL fuck you talking about? It only says when you go on that page........... "XBOX 360 ARCADE OWNERS REJOICE"!

settle down cock smoker. you gotta enter your serial number to see if your console qualifies for it. so some qualify and some wont. so there is a reason some wont qualify and that more then likely would be becuase their console is a new arcade machine. read the fine print on your link too.

*** If you own an Xbox 360 Arcade console, you may be eligible for a special upgrade program from Microsoft. For just $29.99 Estimated Retail, you can get a refurbished 20GB Hard Drive and a 3-Month subscription to Xbox LIVE. Experience the fun of multiplayer gaming, choose from hundreds of TV shows and movies in HD, and download additional content for your current games.

there was a reason they made this deal i just forgot why. i think it was for when the 20 gbs were selling for 199 and people who bought an arcade like a month or 2 before that felt ripped off some MS offered this deal. something like that

May 3, 2002
Yeah, the imagery and sounds of BioShock are crazy.. a dark eerie game, think u can get it for like $25 used at Gamestop.. its only single player, but its really good.

Condemed 1 is trippy, a horror game, and it has flashes and ghosts appearing dissapearing.. i liked it better then condemed 2, i havent finished that one though.

Ive just started Fable.. its cool so far.. gotta get more into it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
games you should check out that haven't been mentioned:

Condemned 1 and/or 2
Crackdown
Dead Space
Saint's Row
Bioshock (The best game on the system, this is a must play)
Agreed. All equally weird. Especiall Bioshock. Play that shit in Dolby 5.1 and you'll be trippin balls by the end of the game.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
settle down cock smoker. you gotta enter your serial number to see if your console qualifies for it. so some qualify and some wont. so there is a reason some wont qualify and that more then likely would be becuase their console is a new arcade machine. read the fine print on your link too.

*** If you own an Xbox 360 Arcade console, you may be eligible for a special upgrade program from Microsoft. For just $29.99 Estimated Retail, you can get a refurbished 20GB Hard Drive and a 3-Month subscription to Xbox LIVE. Experience the fun of multiplayer gaming, choose from hundreds of TV shows and movies in HD, and download additional content for your current games.

there was a reason they made this deal i just forgot why. i think it was for when the 20 gbs were selling for 199 and people who bought an arcade like a month or 2 before that felt ripped off some MS offered this deal. something like that
yo good looking out, my serial number and ID worked, so im copping right now...thanks

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

rofl @ settle down cock smoker.