Whats the weirdest and/or trippiest games for 360?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
http://www.xbox.com/en-us/hardware/hddoffer/default.htm

Go there if you bought an Arcade Xbox 360, you can get 3 months of live free and a 20gb hard drive for 29.99$. All you need is the serial number from your Xbox and enter that shit to get this deal. That street fighter game in HD makes it a must buy, they have Mortal Kombat 3 on Xbox Live too for 400 Microsoft points.

I just bought Rainbow 6 Las Vegas 2 that shit is aight so far, only played the first levels, got it for 20$ at Toys R Us.
hella numb can't read for shit lol

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
rofl @ settle down cock smoker.
....... lol your pussy still bleeding furiously off my statement from the sports forum? LOL

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=299192&highlight=americas+team+bandwagon&page=13

"Cuz pussy ass bitches like ILLER THAN ILL barley learned to understand the game of football and everybody knows the slogan "Americas Team", made all these pussy bitches that never played, or seen a football game on T.V jump on a Cowbitches BANDWAGON.

FOR SHORT JUST CALL THEM FAKE FANS WHO JUMPED ON A SLOGAN GENERATED TO INCREASE FANS IN THE NFL."

example: ILLER THAN ILL, Czar

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
and actually it was 19.99...cant wait to get this HD tho so i can play street fighter...saw a dope xbox headset for 19.99 i shoulda picked that up too....i prolly will
damn 20 bucks? Was that for the 20gb one by itself and not the 3 months of live? Yea I was looking at that cuz my nephew just got an Arcade 360 and he can't even go online cuz of the new Xbox Experience takes too much space in the HD. Still haven't got it cuz dont know his serial number though.

Yea copp that headset so we can get on some GOW2 again, im still at the same rank lol, but right now I am trying to beat it on Insane to get better.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
damn 20 bucks? Was that for the 20gb one by itself and not the 3 months of live? Yea I was looking at that cuz my nephew just got an Arcade 360 and he can't even go online cuz of the new Xbox Experience takes too much space in the HD. Still haven't got it cuz dont know his serial number though.

Yea copp that headset so we can get on some GOW2 again, im still at the same rank lol, but right now I am trying to beat it on Insane to get better.
i was thinking the same thing, they better send both..lol...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
....... lol your pussy still bleeding furiously off my statement from the sports forum? LOL

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=299192&highlight=americas+team+bandwagon&page=13

"Cuz pussy ass bitches like ILLER THAN ILL barley learned to understand the game of football and everybody knows the slogan "Americas Team", made all these pussy bitches that never played, or seen a football game on T.V jump on a Cowbitches BANDWAGON.

FOR SHORT JUST CALL THEM FAKE FANS WHO JUMPED ON A SLOGAN GENERATED TO INCREASE FANS IN THE NFL."

example: ILLER THAN ILL, Czar
lol @ this insecure ass cock smoker thinking i'm laughing at him. over here talking about me like he gotta man crush on me.

fuck you you tampon wearing bitch made faggot, you don't exist.

faggot please, carry on with smoking cocks and living with bitch in your bloodline...

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
lol @ this insecure ass cock smoker thinking i'm laughing at him. over here talking about me like he gotta man crush on me.

fuck you you tampon wearing bitch made faggot, you don't exist.

faggot please, carry on with smoking cocks and living with bitch in your bloodline...
lol cowbitches lost get over it pussy your team is done fukin sheep.