Whats the deal with MTV??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
DoughBoyX4 said:
yea it was hella weird dat they censored free pimp c
why would they sensor pimp c they'll say cause his name has the word "pimp" in it yet mtv has a show called pimp my ride

Dec 17, 2005
The Day Midwest Got Screwed

Ay Check this out It's Fire
www.frozenmoneymp3.com
If you bang screw or like metaphors you betta download these songs or at least check them out.

I found it in Block2Block Magazine.

Chopped and Screwed by Ra Ra @ Kchop.com so I knew it was heat b4 I listened. "The Day Midwest Got Screwed"
Attached Images

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
jayda650 said:
I just don't understand it, I remember MTV used to speak for the youth of america and now its just completly watered down and corporate. The music they play if any is terrible, not just the rap music but the rock they have on there is nothin but a bunch of cliche pretty boys singing mommy hates me bullshit. I guess kids don't want reality anymore unless its the fake ass reality on those shows like the "Newlyweds" and "The 'Real' World".

Laguna Beach and shows like it are the reason I don't watch MTV....I watch MTV2 for Headbangers Ball and besides that it's VH1 on mines foo!!!

Apr 1, 2003
yeah it's been garbage since Yo MTV Raps left. Some good shows but very very few and only a few specials. Hate Direct Effect show except for when they had the new music weeks with the live shows.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
fuck mtv and BET... the only good show is "Uncut"... other than that... garbanzo.... how they g'on edit the Kryp outta I be on that kryptonite.... that shit be craccin me up... but the game go on that bitch and be flamed up with red rags and all that shit, talkin bout blood this and that..... that shit is trivioso mayne....

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
MTV has changed so much over the years that these reality shows has killed MTV too many shows not enough videos. They should have all those dam shows on another MTV channel, shit everytime I watch it their is some sort of show on no videos!!!!!

May 9, 2002
Plus...look at it this way...cable & TV networks...are workin together...so now they make you pay an extra $10 a month on digital cable..and you can get 3 MTV stations that play nothin BUT music...they know what they are doin...

Apr 1, 2003
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Plus...look at it this way...cable & TV networks...are workin together...so now they make you pay an extra $10 a month on digital cable..and you can get 3 MTV stations that play nothin BUT music...they know what they are doin...
so true.