Whats the deal with MTV??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
They are really going too far with all the censorship on there. The words they black out of the videos nowadays is fuckin ridiculous. You can't say drank, rappers can't say Free Pimp C etc etc they are going too far.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
the M in Mtv left like 10 years ago, they don't even play the number 1 video on TRL all the way through just so they can make room for more sham ass reality shows. I guess they are getting more ratings with that garbage than with music.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
MTV has always been biased when it comes to rap videos. If in a rock song they says something about a gun...it does't get censored...but it does if a rap artist says something about a gun. Besides Viva La Bam I haven't watched anything on MTV in years.

Nuttkace

Dec 3, 2005
jayda650 said:
the M in Mtv left like 10 years ago, they don't even play the number 1 video on TRL all the way through just so they can make room for more sham ass reality shows. I guess they are getting more ratings with that garbage than with music.
Couldn't have said it better jayda,they need 2 drop that M.

Dec 6, 2005
forreal i can reclaim kids saying "shit" and "bitch" on there fucking dramatic pos tv shows

fuck mtv, they ain't no "Music Television"

they were coo in the 90s but they died the fuck out. its funny to me how many people base there lives on all the drama/bullshit they see on mtv these days

we need to start a new broadcasting network in CALIFORNIA

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I just don't understand it, I remember MTV used to speak for the youth of america and now its just completly watered down and corporate. The music they play if any is terrible, not just the rap music but the rock they have on there is nothin but a bunch of cliche pretty boys singing mommy hates me bullshit. I guess kids don't want reality anymore unless its the fake ass reality on those shows like the "Newlyweds" and "The 'Real' World".