Whats the best strip club to go to in the Seattle area?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Jiggles iz a dope 503 club...they got some fine strippers there compared to some of the other spots around Portland..the only problem is that it's a juice bar. No drank. I guess since they don't serve brew the girls are a Lil nastier!!! I usally don't get a dance when I go to the strip club but I couldn't resist this one beezy,bad ass Asain girl.all I remember iz that I had a puma suit on and this bezzy kept....oh man I don't even want to go into detail. I'll tell u like this all the homies I've taken 2 jiggles are impressed.
Yeah, I already know! They get hella filthy, raunchy, nasty at Jiggles. Like you said it's expensive though just to get in past the bouncer. If you are sittin' fat on scrill, you will have a good time at Jiggles. Those girls will do anything they can get away with! You have to sneak your own alcohol though or drink in the parking lot before steppin' in....

Mar 6, 2010
yeah,id rather mack on a hoe from the grocery store or sum shit than pay sum STD filled sleezy-beezy to rub her gonnaherpaciphalitis filled snatch all over me. tell those hoes that they better PAY ME. not the other way around.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
yeah,id rather mack on a hoe from the grocery store or sum shit than pay sum STD filled sleezy-beezy to rub her gonnaherpaciphalitis filled snatch all over me. tell those hoes that they better PAY ME. not the other way around.
You need to quit listening and believing those rap songs you have been listening to you sucka sap ass faggot! Your bitch ass probably never even been close to no pussy. Quit speaking on a topic you don't know shit about. The fact that you think muthafuckas are only in strip clubs to waste money on bitches shows you are just a simple minded square!

Dec 15, 2003
You need to quit listening and believing those rap songs you have been listening to you sucka sap ass faggot! Your bitch ass probably never even been close to no pussy. Quit speaking on a topic you don't know shit about. The fact that you think muthafuckas are only in strip clubs to waste money on bitches shows you are just a simple minded square!
real talk! i was thinking the same shit when i read that fools post!

everyone else... good lookin on keepin this thread alive! i got my mind set on PO now!

Mar 6, 2010
real talk! i was thinking the same shit when i read that fools post!

everyone else... good lookin on keepin this thread alive! i got my mind set on PO now!
lol so what do you do in a strip club? im not gonna lie, ive only been in one 3 or 4 times. havent felt much of a need to go to one but my homies are into em so....

the only respectable people iv seen in strip clubs are mafia figures. and i dont believe that yall are mafia types since ur on a rap forum with 1000+ posts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
lol so what do you do in a strip club? im not gonna lie, ive only been in one 3 or 4 times. havent felt much of a need to go to one but my homies are into em so....

the only respectable people iv seen in strip clubs are mafia figures. and i dont believe that yall are mafia types since ur on a rap forum with 1000+ posts.

yeah all the mafia figures i know that post on here usually have a lil under 500 posts