Whats the best strip club to go to in the Seattle area?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2003
For as long as I have lived in WA I have only been to one strip club. Im from AZ so once I stepped into one out here and there was no drinking and just to many rules about what you can and cannot do I just gave up. Im used to going up to broads on the stage and throwing money at em, them giving out $10 dances and what not all the while getting hella juiced. Ever since that one time I just had no desire of ever returning. Well the time has come again where I wanna take one of my homies out to one and give WA strip clubs another chance. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Dec 3, 2005
seriously. there is no reason to go to a scrip club in seattle. you cant drink. and youre not supposed to be able to touch. fuck all that. i havent been to a strip club in seattle since i turned 18. now before that it was kinda fun but fuck all the dumb shit, go down to portland or up to canada if you need to hit a club

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
I've bin to the DejaVu on 1st street or 1st ave, not too sure on name of address but it was cool They had some fine viejas there and i never had a problem there with the "excessive touching" cuz they'd usually say it was all good as long as the managers dont see.But yeah, if u can make it out to Portland, that be a better situation. Heard it gets crackin down there

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Portland's Butt Nakedness

I highly recommend The Boom Boom Room right off I-5 South right past Downtown Portland. If you take the Multnomah exit right off I-5 S. it will be immediately on the left. There is a back parking lot and the entrance dip right down the stairwell into the basement. of the Chinese Resturaunt. You then entered "The Boom Boom Room" and will have a guaranteed great time! Lisicki aka DJ Dick Hennessey plays all kind of varieties of Slaps while you enjoy yourself in "The Erection Section". They have mostly white/black dancers with a sprinkle of asian/latin girls here and there...

Another good spot if you want cheaper prices for drinks and food while enjoying some butt naked white broads is Club 205 off the I-205 freeway in S.E. Portland. Everyday all day from 10:30AM-5 or 6PM the Beers/Well Drinks are only $1.25 and the food is cheap too. DJ Roger plays more of a variety of mainstream music which is nothing to get excited about. Again, I go there for the cheap drinks mostly.

Exotica's in N.E. Portland has some bad ass breezies, but the drinks are hella expensive. The music is your common Too Short, E-40 tracks. There are too many other strip clubs to name in Portland, but that should get you started. Portland is like a Player's Paradise if your looking for those type of things.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
yeah ima have to recommend the room

if you wanna relax in a comfortable atmosphere and watch some bad women get nekkid to the kinda music that you listen to in your car the room is the place to be

206jb

Sicc OG
Nov 17, 2009
Jiggles iz a dope 503 club...they got some fine strippers there compared to some of the other spots around Portland..the only problem is that it's a juice bar. No drank. I guess since they don't serve brew the girls are a Lil nastier!!! I usally don't get a dance when I go to the strip club but I couldn't resist this one beezy,bad ass Asain girl.all I remember iz that I had a puma suit on and this bezzy kept....oh man I don't even want to go into detail. I'll tell u like this all the homies I've taken 2 jiggles are impressed.

206jb

Sicc OG
Nov 17, 2009
yeah ima have to recommend the room

if you wanna relax in a comfortable atmosphere and watch some bad women get nekkid to the kinda music that you listen to in your car the room is the place to be

I'm gonna have to check it out next time I'm down there and got some xtra time...I went to this spot n Salem once and they were playin nothin but San Quinn& nickatina!!!