What's the best barber shop in the bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
okay, what the best barber for BLACK HAIR? lol

like, where can i go to a all-black barbershop around here? i know, oakland..throw some names out

when i was in SD i went to the same barbershop from a kid to adulthood..gentries next to lincoln high school

i like to get to know my barbers like their extended family or some shit

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA

like, where can i go to a all-black barbershop around here? i know, oakland..throw some names out

when i was in SD i went to the same barbershop from a kid to adulthood..gentries next to lincoln high school

Da Barbershop on White RD, San José. But I think you're mainly in the eastbay/northbay at this point, probably isn't worth the drive.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I fucks with the barbershop downtown martineZ, urban cuts is cool too. my new barbershop is called cut right in south San Francisco all phillipino but they got bars fasho.. I think someone mentioned the. barbershop on 6th across the street from Walgreens in the city they're cool as well man I get around

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

if you're ever in richmond, fuck with your search is over barber shop on san pablo ave. and barrett ave.

tell eric that i sent you...

http://yoursearchisoverbarbershop.com/

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
G's CUTS AND STYLES IN THE WEST, THE TOP WEST ON LIKE SACRAMENTO AND FLORIDA
I BEEN GETTIN MY HAIR CUT THIER SINCE I WAS LIKE 11/12 OG CUDDIE NARCO CUT THERE
yup, i go there from time to time too...all i've asked was for them to clean up my hairline and sideburns, and never had to pay for anything, so shout out to g's cuts and styles...