What's the best barber shop in the bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
r u 1 of those guys that my barber talks bout, gets phone call n asks "YALL CUTT NIGGAZ??"
if that was directed at me, nah...i wouldnt even ask that question, i'd just go to a black barber from the jump

theres not a barber in the world that is going to say "NO WE DONT CUT NIGGAS" on the phone in response to that question, im not stupid

& thats not to say no one who isnt black can cut black hair, i just rather go somewhere where my type of hair is cut on a normal basis, it only makes sense quality wise. if not that, i can pull the wahl clippers out, throw a guard on the blades, two mirrors and cut my own shit. not that hard to do..

good looking to those who offered some answers. yeah im in the east so west oaklands prolly the closest. richmonds far as fuck from me

Dec 3, 2009
I got that Barber shop from the movie Barber Shop..
where Ice Cube was in... go there hella drunk all the time..

They give our free 40oz's with every hair cut..
always leave that place with a buzz

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
okay, what the best barber for BLACK HAIR? lol

like, where can i go to a all-black barbershop around here? i know, oakland..throw some names out

when i was in SD i went to the same barbershop from a kid to adulthood..gentries next to lincoln high school

i like to get to know my barbers like their extended family or some shit
Don't know what it's called, but it's in south berkeley on mlk across the street from the bart station. they be havin some interesting convos up in there