Whats RICH DA FACTOR been up to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
carlos said:
haha no they dont kc prolly got some weak shit pm me and send me some cd's upload em or whatever and i'll see about it...

mayne you a little hoe..
aint you the same little bitch that said "you gotta any KC shit to send me? cause i aint feeling SSP"

dont fuckin hate on something you aint heard..
just like a bitch..

now take yo little bitch ass to mommy and daddy and ask them to lend you $15 so you can go get a Fat Tone, RTF, T9, Courtdogg, RDV, Hustlamade Bugz, or a Popper cd..

you want people to take 5 min out there life for you?

well i just took 1.5...written this piece of shit..

shut the fuck up you hoe..

Mar 8, 2005
JLMACN said:
mayne you a little hoe..
aint you the same little bitch that said "you gotta any KC shit to send me? cause i aint feeling SSP"

dont fuckin hate on something you aint heard..
just like a bitch..

now take yo little bitch ass to mommy and daddy and ask them to lend you $15 so you can go get a Fat Tone, RTF, T9, Courtdogg, RDV, Hustlamade Bugz, or a Popper cd..

you want people to take 5 min out there life for you?

well i just took 1.5...written this piece of shit..

shut the fuck up you hoe..

lol^^^, he was askin for some shit after one of my posts too

Aug 4, 2002
carlos said:
maaan do kc even have dope beats at all? i heard some lame shit about them mothafuckers how they have sum sort of bay sound but it's weak and the only good thing is bohn and technine dats why i been trynna to hear sum new shit i never heard of rich da factor and others
Bohn aint made shit since like '96 afaik, and there is way better shit outta KC than Tech9ne.

Woody

Sicc OG
Jul 9, 2005
carlos said:
maaan do kc even have dope beats at all? i heard some lame shit about them mothafuckers how they have sum sort of bay sound but it's weak and the only good thing is bohn and technine dats why i been trynna to hear sum new shit i never heard of rich da factor and others
this cat must of forgot where he was postin at...

hell ya KC got dope beats, check my link and peep a few traccs...

nice try at tryin to get some free music...bet you thought if you said our shit is weak and we aint got no good shit that we would hook u up wit free shit to prove you wrong....if you would have asked i bet someone would have put you up on some shit but u blew that homie....

Woody

Sicc OG
Jul 9, 2005
^^^^ya i bought that thinking it was a real album, it had collasol on it but that was the only original song on it....i heard some new cd of his but dont know what cd it is and neither did the dude who owned, he had got it from some cat from rich's hood and it was jus a memorex disc...the beats and vocals sounded hella clean and every tracc was dope...

Jun 26, 2003
Nothing online, but that could be changing in the next 2 weeks. As far as the Major Factor Record stuff, we have quite a bit but we are missing some titles (MFR doesn't have any of the ones we don't have either). If you have an idea of what you want you can PM me here.