whats going on in San Jo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2008
HAHAHA!!! NORTENO GEAR.??? ALL I SEE THOSE FOOS WEARIN IS SAN JOSE SHARKS SHIT THATS BLUE, NOT RED... HOW DOES THAT MAKE IT "NORTENO GEAR"??? IS IT BECAUSE THE SHIT SAYS SAN JOSE??? FROM THE LOOKS OF IT MY MAN, THERE ARE SOUTH SIDERS IN SAN JO... IF YOU ASK ME, THAT MAKES IT MORE SOUTH SIDER GEAR, QUE NO??? HAHAHA!!! WHY ARE YOU SO HUNG UP ON WHAT OTHER MUTHAFUCKERS WEAR??? ESPECIALLY SOME OF THAT GABAGE ASS SHIT THAT THEYRE WEARIN... BOTH NORTHERNERS AND SOUTH SIDERS CRACK ME UP WHEN I SEE EM DRESSED LIKE THAT...
actually theres no blue in a shark jersey. its TEAL. wich is a shade of green.
and they also make the shark jerseys in red. and black. and white.

you call that southsiders? ahaha

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006

you call that southsiders? ahaha
SHIT IN SO CAL, CERTAIN HOODS STILL USE RED...SOME OF MY RIVALS DOWN HERE USE MAROON...SO I DONT SEE HOW COLORS IS SUCH A BIG THING? THIS AINT BLOODS AND CRIPS...THO I SEEN SOME CRIPS USE BROWN RAGS, WHY I DONT KNOW?

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
ACTUALLY, IF YOU WANNA GET TECHNICAL, TEAL IS A MIXTURE OF BLUE AND GREEN... SHARK JERSEYS IN RED??? OHHH, LET ME GUESS... YOU STILL FUCK WIT THE PULGA, HUH???

Nov 21, 2007
San Jo was crackin... females jumpin out of carz dancin in the street and shit. The pigz kept chasin everybody down santa clara, but what can you really do to 7 diffrent groups of 50-60 people? This year, since everybody stuck together in one fat crowd they couldnt do shit..

Jan 27, 2005
HAHAHA!!! NORTENO GEAR.??? ALL I SEE THOSE FOOS WEARIN IS SAN JOSE SHARKS SHIT THATS BLUE, NOT RED... HOW DOES THAT MAKE IT "NORTENO GEAR"??? IS IT BECAUSE THE SHIT SAYS SAN JOSE??? FROM THE LOOKS OF IT MY MAN, THERE ARE SOUTH SIDERS IN SAN JO... IF YOU ASK ME, THAT MAKES IT MORE SOUTH SIDER GEAR, QUE NO??? HAHAHA!!! WHY ARE YOU SO HUNG UP ON WHAT OTHER MUTHAFUCKERS WEAR??? ESPECIALLY SOME OF THAT GABAGE ASS SHIT THAT THEYRE WEARIN... BOTH NORTHERNERS AND SOUTH SIDERS CRACK ME UP WHEN I SEE EM DRESSED LIKE THAT...
It is a NORTHERN thing to wear SJ shit cuz itz in northern cali. If you bangin or reppin southern cali why would you rep anything from up north i think thats kinda stupid. N also the red sharks jerseys are real its one of there many different color practice jerseys. They also have yellow black and white

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
THE THING IS, THERE ARENT ANY NORTHERNERS IN L.A. TO BE WEARIN L.A. HATS...
i have a few homies in LA but they dont be wearing L.A Shit tho they even told me in San Fernando they be wearing SF gear in red but they be scrapz da homie went to county jail hit the main line was cool for about a day he said he was kickin it and sumone seen his XIV on his leg and told whats up wit dat then he said they rushed em he went to five differnt jails they keep movin em around they asked if he wanted to P.C and he was like hell nah he said he didn't see no homies out there, it was taged on da wall in the frist jail he went to so he got hope but their wasn't none

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
da homie went to county jail hit the main line was cool for about a day he said he was kickin it and sumone seen his XIV on his leg and told whats up wit dat then he said they rushed em
YOUR HOMIE TOLD YOU A LIE... AS SOON AS HE HIT THE FIRST TANKS UP IN IRC, HE WOULD HAVE CAUGHT THE BLUES, WITHIN MINUTES, NOT A WHOLE DAY... THE TRUSTEES WOULD HAVE PULLED HIS COVERS QUICK... IF YOUR HOMIE REALLY WAS IN THE L.A. COUNTY JAIL SYSTEM, HE WAS MOST LIKELY POSTED UP IN TWIN TOWERS WIT THE KEEPAWAYS, YOU KNOW, THE FAGS, SNITCHES, AND THE PIECES OF SHITS...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
It is a NORTHERN thing to wear SJ shit cuz itz in northern cali. If you bangin or reppin southern cali why would you rep anything from up north i think thats kinda stupid. N also the red sharks jerseys are real its one of there many different color practice jerseys. They also have yellow black and white
THERES A HOOD IN SANTA ANA CALLED THE SECOND STREET SHARKS, THEY OLD SCHOOL AND ARENT REALLY ACTIVE. BUT THEY SPORT SHARKS GEAR...AVENUES SPORT A'S GEAR...I SEEN DUDES FROM SAN FERNANDO WEAR GIANTS SHIT FOR THE SF...WE KEEP TELLING YA, DOWN HERE FOOLS AINT TRIPPING OFF YOU GUYS...

Mar 19, 2006
southbayx4, why are you even attempting to beat these two "street" know it alls in a discussion. They stay on da net researching all there is to know about gangsters and the activities in which they're involved in. They know absolutely everything there is to know about gangs and the areas they roam. Both of them have more than 2,000 posts, with more to go. These internet eastcoco board g'z aren't a joke. One would wonder how such hardcore "south siders" aren't in a maximum security prison yet, with all this talk about the streets and how hard they are. I guess the law can't even fuck with them.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
YOUR HOMIE TOLD YOU A LIE... AS SOON AS HE HIT THE FIRST TANKS UP IN IRC, HE WOULD HAVE CAUGHT THE BLUES, WITHIN MINUTES, NOT A WHOLE DAY... THE TRUSTEES WOULD HAVE PULLED HIS COVERS QUICK... IF YOUR HOMIE REALLY WAS IN THE L.A. COUNTY JAIL SYSTEM, HE WAS MOST LIKELY POSTED UP IN TWIN TOWERS WIT THE KEEPAWAYS, YOU KNOW, THE FAGS, SNITCHES, AND THE PIECES OF SHITS...
like theres any need to lie relax fool, he said they keep putting em wit da pasia but as soon scraps went in there they started shit and he had to roll out so he had to be moved from jail to jail but he wasnt P.C Up or eles he wouldnt be able to have cantact vistes but im leave as dat no need to go at it about this, he stays in south center by watts his baby momma is black so scraps start trippin on em cuz he kicks its wit blacks and i guess they dont get alone so rite away they know he aint from there

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
like theres any need to lie relax fool, he said they keep putting em wit da pasia but as soon scraps went in there they started shit and he had to roll out so he had to be moved from jail to jail but he wasnt P.C Up or eles he wouldnt be able to have cantact vistes but im leave as dat no need to go at it about this, he stays in south center by watts his baby momma is black so scraps start trippin on em cuz he kicks its wit blacks and i guess they dont get alone so rite away they know he aint from there
SMH...